THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**

Go down 
+14
Slaanesh
Sinisterjon
macknight
Massaen
Trystis
Anterzhul
Evil Space Elves
Dogmar
The_Burning_Eye
Azdrubael
spellcheck2001
Calyptra
Thor665
Gobsmakked
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Black Death
Sybarite
Black Death

The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24 2015, 10:46

Can I enter with the one I sent you the message about?

Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24 2015, 12:44

Model is done, just the base to finish!

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Black Death
Sybarite
Black Death

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25 2015, 07:05

I'm in, lets see if I can do it.

Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27 2015, 19:53

photos sent.

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27 2015, 21:56

Photos sent!

Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28 2015, 02:14

Pics received! There are a few more entries trickling in now, before tomorrow night's deadline.

I am hosting a local tournament all day tomorrow, and will be truly knackered afterwards tomorrow night. So, if I don't answer anyone's e-mail entries tomorrow, I'm not really ignoring you Very Happy

Bring 'em on!

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Black Death
Sybarite
Black Death

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03 2015, 18:24

So, how's it going? How was the tournament? Just wondering if this is going to get started, no hurry. Just making sure my pc isn't messed up.

Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03 2015, 18:47

My apologies - the pics and voting round will be up late tonight, West Coast time, it has just been one of 'those' weeks. And your pics are all OK, never fear.

The tournie went fine - no one was maimed too hoorribly, which you always appreciate as TO.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**   The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28** - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Masque of Cegorach – a Harlequin painting competition **deadline this Saturday, March 28**
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3