THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?

Go down 
+6
benmannen6
Devilogical
Manners_Cat
Anterzhul
The_Burning_Eye
The Shredder
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The Shredder
Trueborn
The Shredder

Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss? Empty
PostSubject: Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?   Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06 2015, 10:27

Just curious as to whether anyone has successfully utilised Parasite's Kiss to regain a wound?
Back to top Go down
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?   Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06 2015, 11:01

never taken it.

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Anterzhul
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?   Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06 2015, 17:06

it's on my list of "take to fill a few points then forget to actually use in game because it's too insignificant"-upgrades

Slave
Manners_Cat

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?   Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07 2015, 23:17

I tend to think that if my HQ's in a position to regain a wound something has gone horribly wrong.

Unless it's a haemonculous of course, in which case my cunning plan is well underway!

Trueborn
The Shredder

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?   Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07 2015, 23:32

Anterzhul wrote:
it's on my list of "take to fill a few points then forget to actually use in game because it's too insignificant"-upgrades

I love the idea of this weapon, but I've only used it in one game so far (it killed a model on overwatch, but my HQ was already on full wounds).

Manners_Cat wrote:
I tend to think that if my HQ's in a position to regain a wound something has gone horribly wrong.

Well, I'd rather my HQ was wounded than dead. Wink

When I consider this for an Archon, I have to remind myself that most things putting a wound on an Archon will just kill him outright.

Manners_Cat wrote:

Unless it's a haemonculous of course, in which case my cunning plan is well underway!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Devilogical
Sybarite
Devilogical

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?   Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08 2015, 08:43

I like this gun so i made it for my Succubus.
I played only three games this far, so this moment is has to come someday

Succubus Ariel the Vengefull of the Wych cult Blade Denied to her sister, archon Elieae after the conquering Low Commoragh Dark spire.
Back to top Go down
The Shredder
Trueborn
The Shredder

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?   Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11 2015, 12:06

Devilogical wrote:

I'd be interested in seeing that, if you have any pictures.
Back to top Go down
Devilogical
Sybarite
Devilogical

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?   Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11 2015, 13:42

The Shredder wrote:
Devilogical wrote:

I'd be interested in seeing that, if you have any pictures.

I`ve got some photos, but they are not good (yeah, i`am bad photograph) Embarassed
Besides this forum just don`t want to download them (i dunno why) Sad

So, imagine a gun, whych has living parasite inside (it`s not like in the description of the gun, but idea is cool) and succubus shoot this alien thing into enemys troats.
I used standart wych pistol and attached some blades to it. Then i clue whip (from Elf witches kit) to it with a claw on the end. So its basicaly looks like tongue with deadly teeth on it and even have cute little eyes Razz

Succubus Ariel the Vengefull of the Wych cult Blade Denied to her sister, archon Elieae after the conquering Low Commoragh Dark spire.
Back to top Go down
The Shredder
Trueborn
The Shredder

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?   Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11 2015, 23:29

Devilogical wrote:

I`ve got some photos, but they are not good (yeah, i`am bad photograph)  Embarassed
Besides this forum just don`t want to download them (i dunno why)  Sad

I assume you mean 'upload'. If not, then I can definitely see the problem. Wink

Devilogical wrote:

So, imagine a gun, whych has living parasite inside (it`s not like in the description of the gun, but idea is cool) and succubus shoot this alien thing into enemys troats.
I used standart wych pistol and attached some blades to it. Then i clue whip (from Elf witches kit) to it  with a claw on the end. So its basicaly looks like tongue with deadly teeth on it and even have cute little eyes  Razz

That sounds like a really interesting take on it.

If you do manage to upload any photos - even low-quality ones - I'd still really like to see it.

Either way, thanks for your replies. Smile
Back to top Go down
benmannen6
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?   Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12 2015, 22:27

Nope. I've fielded it in 5 games or so but no wound regained and also no wounds inflicted. Not a single one. I usually run a Succubus with it. But any random vehicle upgrade for 5pts is better... If it had been AP3 then maybe... But it would have cost 10-15 pts...
Back to top Go down
Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?   Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13 2015, 00:53

I haven't used it.

But, if you have a non-Coven Haemonculus, and you were going to give them a stinger pistol but weren't going to give them any Artefacts, you may as well give them Parasite's Kiss and get master-crafted and soul-leach for free.

Back to top Go down
The Shredder
Trueborn
The Shredder

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?   Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13 2015, 12:27

benmannen6 wrote:
If it had been AP3 then maybe... But it would have cost 10-15 pts...

I'd actually hate that. Part of the reason I like it is that it's so cheap. And, frankly, I hate weapons that pay through the nose for AP3.
Back to top Go down
Grimcrimm
Kabalite Warrior
Grimcrimm

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?   Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13 2015, 19:37

The Shredder wrote:
benmannen6 wrote:
If it had been AP3 then maybe... But it would have cost 10-15 pts...

I'd actually hate that. Part of the reason I like it is that it's so cheap. And, frankly, I hate weapons that pay through the nose for AP3.

at 10 points it would be reasonable because you could realistically use it for its intended purpose against all armys

Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?   Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15 2015, 19:42

I never got to use it. The Parasite's Kiss is something to throw on a character if you have 5 points left. But if you already gave them a different artifact, that's not an option anymore. My characters usually go with the Helm of Spite or the Armour of Misery.

Last edited by Rokuro on Mon Feb 16 2015, 07:18; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sigmaril
Sybarite
Sigmaril

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?   Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15 2015, 22:44

I brought it to a tournament today. I got a total of four wounds returned over 3 battles. 1 vs Tau, 2 vs Tyranids, and 1 vs Daemons. First time I use it, but I'm in love Razz
Back to top Go down
The Shredder
Trueborn
The Shredder

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?   Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss? I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16 2015, 14:16

Sigmaril wrote:
I brought it to a tournament today. I got a total of four wounds returned over 3 battles. 1 vs Tau, 2 vs Tyranids, and 1 vs Daemons. First time I use it, but I'm in love Razz

Wow, that's an impressive tally. Shocked

Out of curiosity:

1) What unit was your Haemonculus with?

2) How did he suffer the wounds he later regained with the 'Kiss? Were they from shooting or combat?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?   Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Has anyone regained a wound with Parasite's Kiss?
Page 1 of 1