THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 DA + Kabalite shooty list

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lustigjh
Slave
lustigjh

1500 DA + Kabalite shooty list Empty
PostSubject: 1500 DA + Kabalite shooty list   1500 DA + Kabalite shooty list I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10 2015, 21:08

Hey Commorites,

I'm new to DE and hoping to put together a decently competitive and shooty 1500 point list (I mostly play Maelstrom). The list so far:

DA:

Haemonculus w/ WWP, Nightmare Doll, Flesh Gauntlet, Stinger Pistol.
Cronos w/ Spirit Probe
Talos w/ ichor injector, TL SC

Haemonculus is WL. Unit will WWP into enemy deployment zone to be a big distraction.

HQ:

1× 5 Lhameans, Venom, extra SC. The Lhameans will target MC and other high T/W models for ID.

Troops:

4× 5 Kabalites, Blaster, Venom, extra SC. Will shoot things from range and drop Kabalites on points if needed.

FA:

1× Razorwing Jetfighter, 2 DL, 4 Monoscythes, SC. Will expend missiles upon arrival to clean up infantry/low AV transports then attempt to hurt or force jinks on enemy fliers. Anti-vehicle if needed. Also, I really want to build and paint a plane.

2x 3 Reavers, heat lance, CC. Will serve to contest objectives and pop transports/armor.

1× 3 Reavers, CC. Same as above, ran out of points for heat lance.

1× 5 Scourges, 4 w/ haywire blasters. Self explanatory.

Any criticisms or suggestions? I'm happy to learn from the other DE players out there Smile The main armies I face are Tau, Necrons, and Space Marines.
Back to top Go down

1500 DA + Kabalite shooty list
Page 1 of 1