THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 anti-marine list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grub
Wych
Grub

1500 anti-marine list Empty
PostSubject: 1500 anti-marine list   1500 anti-marine list I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06 2011, 00:11

This is my anti-marine list that I have used several times to good effect. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated:
HQ
Lelith Hesperax 175 (mounted in raider with bloodbrides)

Elites
9 Hekatrix bloodbrides-197
Syren w/blast pistol/venom blade
Hydra Gauntlets/Shardnet/razorflails
Haywire Grenades
-Raider w/flickerfields/nightshields Dark Lance-80

10 Kabalite Trueborn 230
2 splinter cannons/1 blaster/6 shardcarbines
Dracon w/power weapon and blast pistol
-Raider w/flickerfields/nightshields/splinter racks Dark Lance-90

Troops
10 Warriors w/dark lance/blaster-165
Sybarite w/ghostplate/blast pistol

10 Warriors w/splinter cannon/Blaster-150
Sybarite w/Ghostplate/blast pistol
-raider w/flickerfields/nightshields Disintergrator cannon -80

Fast Attack
3 Reavers w/blaster-96
Arena champion w/venom blade

Heavy support
Ravager w/flickerfields/nightshields 3x disintergrator cannons-125
Talos Pain engine w/chain flails-110

total:1498
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: 1500 anti-marine list   1500 anti-marine list I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06 2011, 03:36

Grub wrote:
This is my anti-marine list that I have used several times to good effect. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated:
HQ
Lelith Hesperax 175 (mounted in raider with bloodbrides)

Elites
9 Hekatrix bloodbrides-197
Syren w/blast pistol/venom blade - Lose the Pistol and Venom Blade for an Agoinser
Hydra Gauntlets/Shardnet/razorflails - pick one type and give all three to the unit
Haywire Grenades
-Raider w/flickerfields/nightshields Dark Lance-80

10 Kabalite Trueborn 230
2 splinter cannons/1 blaster/6 shardcarbines - Way too big a unit. either go 4 w/ blasters or 5 w/ carbines
Dracon w/power weapon and blast pistol - either way you go this guy is extra weight and can be dropped
-Raider w/flickerfields/nightshields/splinter racks Dark Lance-90 - Racks dont work with carbines, and this squad should be small enough to fit in a venom anyway

Troops
10 Warriors w/dark lance/blaster-165 - Lose the DL for a Cannon
Sybarite w/ghostplate/blast pistol - Sybarites are only useful for getting that LD bump, after that thy dont need anything
Get them a ride

10 Warriors w/splinter cannon/Blaster-150
Sybarite w/Ghostplate/blast pistol Sybarites are only useful for getting that LD bump, after that thy dont need anything

-raider w/flickerfields/nightshields Disintergrator cannon -80 - Stick with the DL

Fast Attack
3 Reavers w/blaster-96
Arena champion w/venom blade - waste of points lose him

Heavy support
Ravager w/flickerfields/nightshields 3x disintergrator cannons-125
Talos Pain engine w/chain flails-110 - Switch this to another Rav, Foot slogging talos dont last long

Depending on how many points you have saved will I would get a 2nd set of Reavers or a 3rd heavy option

total:1498

Comments in green

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Grub
Wych
Grub

PostSubject: Re: 1500 anti-marine list   1500 anti-marine list I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06 2011, 12:30

Cheers, what you put makes a lot of sense. I have tried using the agoniser on the syren, but it never seems to get that 4+ wound; and as Lilith runs with that group, and she will normally get 13/12 attacks that all ignore armour saves, I find that I like having the blast pistol when Im faced with some armour before I charge it, (twice ive blown up a landraider with the pistol!).

The Sybarites and Dracons I agree completely with, don't really need them. At the moment I do run all 10 Kabalite trueborns in a Raider-will lose the splinter racks, and if they get within 18" everything dies. Saying that though I do fancy some venoms and I can see the upside of using 2 5 man squads in 2 venoms.

The Talos though, I've found it achieves 2 things when I play (usually against ravenwing or GK) It really absorbs their fire. They shoot everything at it, which really helps my raiders get into range of them. When I played without it, all that heavy weapon power just ripped my raiders to pieces and I was left with everything footslogging. Also I find, that if you get it into a squad of normal marines or even assault marines (bearing in mind they need 5+ to hit and 6+ to wound and usually will get feel no pain) it A) holds that unit up/bogs them down B) Often kills that unit (depending on random attacks) or wittles them down enough to make them easy pickings for the rest.

I do like the Venom idea though and may look at that in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500 anti-marine list   1500 anti-marine list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 anti-marine list
Page 1 of 1