THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 tournament anti-everything list.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MarcoAvrelis
Kabalite Warrior
MarcoAvrelis

1500 tournament anti-everything list. Empty
PostSubject: 1500 tournament anti-everything list.   1500 tournament anti-everything list. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12 2015, 23:54

Ok, I'm gonna participate in a tournament. The rules are: 1500pts, max 3 detachments. No FW, No Comp.

Was thinking of this list:
________
DE RSR
Haemi, Agoniser, WWP, -2ld armour.
(Joining) Court of the Archon: 2 Medusae, Venom w/ 2 SC

Warriors, 5x, Blaster
Venom w/ 2 SC

Warriors, 5x, Blaster
Venom w/ 2 SC

Scourges, 5x, 4 HWB

Scourges, 5x, 4 HWB

Dark Artisan Formation
Dark Artisan:
(Warlord) Haemi w/ Panacea, Scissorhand, nightmare doll, Vexator mask, WWP
Talos w/ Injector + TL HL
Cronos w/ Probe

Path of Heros Formation
DJ
Solitaire w/ HWG
Shadowseer, ND, ML2, Mask of -2ld. (Aiming for Psy.Shriek + random Phatasmawhatever power)

__1500pts___

How I improve?
Back to top Go down
iknowinewb
Hellion
iknowinewb

1500 tournament anti-everything list. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1500 tournament anti-everything list.   1500 tournament anti-everything list. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13 2015, 11:58

I'd say throw out the 2 medusae in favor of a sylth, more wounds and better T. I don't really think you need an agonizer on that haemy, a singer pistol and a scissorhand might work better as you can shoot both stinger and splinter pistols. Instead of a HL on the Talos take the SC or HB, 1 str6 ap1 lancemelta shot wont be threatening enough against MC and is worse than the HB when going for vehicles, besides you could just charge the crap out of anything with Dark Artisan.
It might be wise to drop the WWP on the RSR, as you could just start the venom on board and flat out it turn 1 to get into position,unless you feel like deepstriking the scourges instead . I am guessing you will be going for a -4L combined penalty with the shadowseer, -5L with covens and potential -6 due to death jester. Consider reducing the amount of artifacts your DA haemy is bringing, Vexator mask is not really that awesome.

Wraithguard will counter you hard on this as your Dark Artisan cant handle that stupid flamer bs. Mechanized armies too will give you headaches. Anyone with too much psychic dice to spare is going to give that sole shadowseer hell of a time, literally.
Back to top Go down

1500 tournament anti-everything list.
Page 1 of 1