THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Blaster+Parasite's Kiss+(AnyMeleeWeapon) is it possible?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stolensoul
Slave

Blaster+Parasite's Kiss+(AnyMeleeWeapon) is it possible? Empty
PostSubject: Blaster+Parasite's Kiss+(AnyMeleeWeapon) is it possible?   Blaster+Parasite's Kiss+(AnyMeleeWeapon) is it possible? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13 2015, 13:57

So, the question is: Dark Eldar Wargear List says that Parasite's Kiss replaces melee or ranged weapon. Does it mean that Archon can't have Blaster+Parasite's Kiss(for bonus melee attack)+Agoniser/Huskblade at the same time?
Back to top Go down
fredpower
Hellion
fredpower

PostSubject: Re: Blaster+Parasite's Kiss+(AnyMeleeWeapon) is it possible?   Blaster+Parasite's Kiss+(AnyMeleeWeapon) is it possible? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13 2015, 18:01

why would you want that and yes youn cant have 3 off the only the haemunculo can take 3 weapons
Back to top Go down
Marrath
Wych
Marrath

PostSubject: Re: Blaster+Parasite's Kiss+(AnyMeleeWeapon) is it possible?   Blaster+Parasite's Kiss+(AnyMeleeWeapon) is it possible? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14 2015, 15:23

Stolensoul wrote:
So, the question is: Dark Eldar Wargear List says that Parasite's Kiss replaces melee or ranged weapon. Does it mean that Archon can't have Blaster+Parasite's Kiss(for bonus melee attack)+Agoniser/Huskblade at the same time?

Yes it does mean that you can't, because the Parasite's Kiss replaces either the Blaster or the Huskblade/Agonizer.

fredpower wrote:
only the haemunculo can take 3 weapons
Where did you get that from?

fredpower
Hellion
fredpower

PostSubject: Re: Blaster+Parasite's Kiss+(AnyMeleeWeapon) is it possible?   Blaster+Parasite's Kiss+(AnyMeleeWeapon) is it possible? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14 2015, 18:06

the haemunculo have 2 close combat weapons and 1 pistol
you can get 2 pistols and a close combat, or other weapons from his weapons choices
he is the only HQ in our codex that can do 3 weapons, the sslyth have 3 weapons too but they can change like the haemunculos to have 2 pistols with poinson 2+ that can be shoot the same turn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blaster+Parasite's Kiss+(AnyMeleeWeapon) is it possible?   Blaster+Parasite's Kiss+(AnyMeleeWeapon) is it possible? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blaster+Parasite's Kiss+(AnyMeleeWeapon) is it possible?
Page 1 of 1