THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Veteran of Warhammer 40,000 conflict struggling to come to terms with it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Veteran of Warhammer 40,000 conflict struggling to come to terms with it Empty
PostSubject: Veteran of Warhammer 40,000 conflict struggling to come to terms with it    Veteran of Warhammer 40,000 conflict struggling to come to terms with it I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17 2015, 11:06

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/war/veteran-of-warhammer-40000-conflict-struggling-to-come-to-terms-with-it-2015021795428

34-YEAR-OLD Norman Steele has been left traumatised after his army of space marines was wiped out during a tabletop wargame.

Unemployed Steele could only look on in horror as his miniature battalion of spacesuit-clad Imperium troops was pinned against a fortress wall by six-limbed aliens.

He said: “They were using venom cannons and spore mine launchers. Not real weapons obviously, but scale models vividly painted to look very realistic.

“Anyway we were hugely outnumbered and there was nothing I could do. Everywhere you looked space marines were getting wiped out.

“Since the battle I’ve been unable to look at a picture of any futuristic alien or monster without experiencing flashbacks.

“Worse still I cannot go near a table of any kind without hearing the ominous clatter of dice and the gloating voice of a middle-aged man in a Sepultura t-shirt.

“I just want some professional help to get back to being the quiet, shy man who I used to be.”

Unorthodoxy
Beating A Different Drummer
Unorthodoxy

PostSubject: Re: Veteran of Warhammer 40,000 conflict struggling to come to terms with it    Veteran of Warhammer 40,000 conflict struggling to come to terms with it I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17 2015, 17:57

this is making the rounds on facebook. Sigh.

http://www.40kunorthodoxy.blogspot.com/
Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: Veteran of Warhammer 40,000 conflict struggling to come to terms with it    Veteran of Warhammer 40,000 conflict struggling to come to terms with it I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17 2015, 18:56

First I've seen it. I lolled.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veteran of Warhammer 40,000 conflict struggling to come to terms with it    Veteran of Warhammer 40,000 conflict struggling to come to terms with it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Veteran of Warhammer 40,000 conflict struggling to come to terms with it
Page 1 of 1