THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1250 DE/CE Allies for local tourney

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ronin_cse
Slave
ronin_cse

1250 DE/CE Allies for local tourney Empty
PostSubject: 1250 DE/CE Allies for local tourney   1250 DE/CE Allies for local tourney I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12 2015, 22:24

Hello everyone,
First time posting here, although from what I can tell the community looks really supportive so I will probably continue to do so Wink. I have a smallish tournament coming up at a local store and figured I may as well give my small DE force a shot. Since I haven't played a mostly DE force before I figured I'd see if I'm making any big mistakes in my army. Please keep in mind this is most of what I have so far so I can't change it toooo much, currently the models I'm not taking are Reavers, Wyches, an old model Ravager (don't like the model, but it was really cheap) and Lelith (although I'm sure she could be a Succubus just fine). Anyways here's the list:

+++ DE 1250 (1250pts) +++

++ Dark Eldar: Codex (2014) (Combined Arms Detachment) ++

+ HQ +

Archon [Close Combat Weapon, Haywire Grenades, Kabalite Armour, Splinter Pistol, The Armour of Misery, Webway portal]

+ Elites +

Incubi [4x Incubi]
··Klaivex [Klaive]
··Venom [Splinter Cannon]

+ Troops +

Kabalite Warriors [10x Kabalite Warrior]
··Raider [Dark Lance, Nightshield, Splinter Racks]

Kabalite Warriors [5x Kabalite Warrior]
··Venom [Splinter Cannon]

+ Fast Attack +

Scourges [2x Scourge]
··Scourge with Special / Heavy weapon [Haywire blaster]

++ Eldar: Codex (2013) (Allied Detachment) ++

+ HQ +

Spiritseer [Spiritseer]

+ Troops +

Wraithguard
··Wave Serpent [Holo-fields, Twin-linked scatter lasers, Twin-linked shuriken catapults]
··5x Wraithguard [5x D-scythe]

+ Fast Attack +

Crimson Hunter [Two Bright Lances]

Created with BattleScribe

I'm taking my CE allies mostly to help use up some more points, for the extra AA, and because I seriously love those Wraithscythes. I'm planning on loading up the Archon and the Spiritseer in the WS with them for some crazy deep strike shenanigans. I know Incubi aren't the best, but I really just love the models and I want to use them. From what I have read they aren't actually that bad, they just aren't top tier, so I'll probably keep them. I would like another Haywire Scourge but not sure where to get the points. Anyways please let me know how it looks. Even though I said I don't have many more models I'd still be interested in hearing what would be better so I can plan future purchases. Thanks!
Back to top Go down

1250 DE/CE Allies for local tourney
Page 1 of 1