THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500pts for local tourney

Go down 
+2
Baron Tordeck
Skari
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Skari
Wych
Skari

1500pts for local tourney Empty
PostSubject: 1500pts for local tourney   1500pts for local tourney I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02 2012, 00:36

Salutations all ye followers of the 13 Vows of Vengeance!

I am hoping to go to a 1500pt 40K tournament in three weeks time. I have recently moved to this area. I am used to playing 1850 at a tournament level so scaling it back to fit the point level is always a challenge. Although I do love 1500pts and DE really like this point level being able to max out the nasty stuff.
Now, I have gone with a combined arms approach because I dont really have any idea of the local "meta" and I am trying to stay within the style of list that I have been playing all year.

So, after a few drafts I have come up with this. I reiterate! this is not an optimized spam build and yes, I know how to win with it. Any comments that you may have as well as questions are greatly appreciated.

For the Dark City!

1500pts for local tourney EwOk3

HQ/
Archon; Splinter Pistol, Agonizer, Combat Drugs, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Shadow Field (145)

Heamonculus, Splinter Pistol, Close combat weapon, Liquifier gun (60)

Elites/
4 Incubi
Venom, Dual Splinter Cannon, Flicker Field (153combined)

Troops/
8 Wyches, one upgraded to Hex with agonizer, haywire grenades, shardinet and impailer (136)
Raider, Flicker Field, Lance, Enhanced Sails (75)

5 Warriors, Blaster
Venom, Dual Splinter Cannon, Flicker Field (125combined)

5 Warriors, Blaster
Raider, Flicker Field, Lance (130combined)

3 Wracks
Venom with Dual Cannon, Flicker Field (95combined)

Fast Attack/
6 Reaver Jetbikes, 2 Heatlances, Arena Champ (166)

Heavy Support/
Ravager with lances, flicker field, night shields (125)

Ravager with lances, flicker field, night shields (125)

Razorwing, Dissintegrators, Splinter Cannon, 4 Mono Missiles, Flicker Field (165)

So, there you have it. 1500pts.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://patreon.com/skaredcast
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: 1500pts for local tourney   1500pts for local tourney I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02 2012, 01:39

Looks toolbox enough for me. GL with it
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: 1500pts for local tourney   1500pts for local tourney I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02 2012, 05:41

the only thing I can see is maybe dropping the arena champ and adding NS on the razorwing, but that is about it
Back to top Go down
Darkgreen Pirate
Sybarite
Darkgreen Pirate

PostSubject: Re: 1500pts for local tourney   1500pts for local tourney I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02 2012, 05:58

Im with Shadows Revenge,maybe even splitting the two reaver squads? Being able to shoot at two seperate targets could be advantageous.
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: 1500pts for local tourney   1500pts for local tourney I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02 2012, 08:05

Quote :
the only thing I can see is maybe dropping the arena champ and adding NS on the razorwing, but that is about it

Worth their points in gold

Quote :
maybe even splitting the two reaver squads? Being able to shoot at two seperate targets could be advantageous.

I prefer this approach when possible with all my squads. Being able to choose to fire 5 shots at something and see if it pops before firing the next 5 shots comes in so incredibly useful it's beyond comprehension. Your RJB squad is going to die quickly. Period. making two different units shoot at them means two units that dont shoot at something more useful that turn.
Back to top Go down
Skari
Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: 1500pts for local tourney   1500pts for local tourney I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02 2012, 16:23

I have run the 3 man squads before, and yes they are smaller and less painfull to loose but I do want to try and cut back on kill points (even if its just by one). The Arena champ is great to keep them on the table and not fall back.

Back to top Go down
http://patreon.com/skaredcast
Raneth
Sybarite
Raneth

PostSubject: Re: 1500pts for local tourney   1500pts for local tourney I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02 2012, 20:13

Would probably swap out the Reavers for Blasterborn out of saturation purposes but that's about all I can think of. Solid list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500pts for local tourney   1500pts for local tourney I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500pts for local tourney
Page 1 of 1