THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Elf Kickstarter imminenent.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
commandersasha
Sybarite
commandersasha

Dark Elf Kickstarter imminenent. Empty
PostSubject: Dark Elf Kickstarter imminenent.   Dark Elf Kickstarter imminenent. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13 2015, 08:09

You may know of Raging Heroes: beautiful, sexy minis from a small French company.
2 years ago they launched a Kickstarter, "The Toughest Girls In The Galaxy", which reached its target 20minutes after launch, and by the time it closed, had exceeded its original target 60 times over.
The models are loosely based on lots of Sci-Fi action women: Vasquez and Ripley, Tank Girl and Baby Doll, Steampunk Nazis and Terminator.

They grew so big that over the two years, they ended up changing from a small cottage industry supplier to an international manufacturer, so a lot of people who pledged have had to wait a long time for their minis, but my god they are worth it!
Throughout the waiting period, they were very good at communicating updates, particularly on their personal Facebook page, Asharah Raging.

You will see quite a lot of their minis in the collections of Imp Guard players who don't feel shackled to GW models. Here was the Kickstarter, with all the minis. My Counts-As-Dark-Eldar army will be entirely from these by the time I have finished!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/loudnraging/raging-heroes-the-toughest-girls-of-the-galaxy

Anyway, I'm posting here because they have just announced the launch date of their next project, a twin launch with Dark Elves and Sisters of Battle. It launches later this month.

If these models are half as good as they promise to be, any DEldar player who believes that there is life beyond the GeeDubosphere will be DROOLING over these.

Check them out, the models are amazing, the people are lovely, and you will wish you'd got in on the last Kickstarter too; I paid for £150worth of models, to get my whole army, but the Freebies I got are worth another £200 after that, and my Malifaux, Necromunda and Kill Team squads are all looking Sweeeet now too!

http://www.ragingheroes.com/pages/kickstarter-news

Despite the long wait I have had for my current Raging Heroes Kickstarter models, I have no hesitation in pledging another army's worth of cash into this next one. Who knows, maybe by the time I get the models, GW will have done a proper Adeptus Sororitas codex?!
Back to top Go down
shadoweyed
Slave
shadoweyed

PostSubject: Re: Dark Elf Kickstarter imminenent.   Dark Elf Kickstarter imminenent. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13 2015, 18:55

Thank you for bringing this to the forum's attention. I've been eyeing the Raging Heroes line for some time, wanting to add them to my Dark Eldar.
Back to top Go down
Vael Galizur
Kabalite Warrior
Vael Galizur

PostSubject: Re: Dark Elf Kickstarter imminenent.   Dark Elf Kickstarter imminenent. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 19 2015, 03:07

SO EXCITED.
Back to top Go down
http://vynettedantes.deviantart.com/
Silmarinen
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Dark Elf Kickstarter imminenent.   Dark Elf Kickstarter imminenent. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2015, 21:27

Hi, just dropping in from over at druchii.net to let you know that the kickstarter is running and doing great, just in case some of you haven't noticed it already.
The models look really sweet and with one freebie being revealed every day and updates and extra options promised it's bound to end up even more awesome than it already it.

Check it out here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/loudnraging/tgg2-light-and-darkness
(And I hope you're prepared to spend a lot of money Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Calyptra
Wych
Calyptra

PostSubject: Re: Dark Elf Kickstarter imminenent.   Dark Elf Kickstarter imminenent. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31 2015, 01:03

There are some ideas and designs that I like, but looking at them I feel like I'm being clubbed over the head by cheesecake, boobplate, and high heels. I'll spare you all my angry feminist gamer rant, and I hope the people who are excited about these models can get them and paint them up nice, but I'm going to continue avoiding this miniatures range.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Elf Kickstarter imminenent.   Dark Elf Kickstarter imminenent. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Elf Kickstarter imminenent.
Page 1 of 1