THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

An idea for the Dark City

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
colinsherlow
Hekatrix
colinsherlow

An idea for the Dark City Empty
PostSubject: An idea for the Dark City   An idea for the Dark City I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15 2015, 14:28

Hi there!

I am hoping or wondering if there is a way for me to save a WIP post on this site.  Like if I am going to write a tournament recap or write a tactical article because these types of posts can be quite long and take awhile to write?

Just curious if that will ever be considered for the dark city or of this is already an option and I do not know about it?

Thanks

Moved to "Suggestions, Feedback & Bugs". Gob.

Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: An idea for the Dark City   An idea for the Dark City I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15 2015, 15:13

I write them in Google docs, or a note taking app (google keep, notepad, etc) and just paste them into the forums when I'm done. Hope that helps. Smile

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: An idea for the Dark City   An idea for the Dark City I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15 2015, 21:26

I see what you're saying. Like a drafts folder or something. Yeah, I think writing it outside the forum and pasting it in is the best bet.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: An idea for the Dark City   An idea for the Dark City I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29 2015, 18:21

I think it might already exist, as if you go into 'profile' there is a 'drafts' option, suggesting you may be able to save them and come back to them later

Edit: whilst typing this I pressed 'Preview' and the draft button is between 'Preview' and 'Send in that screen. Smile

An idea for the Dark City YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An idea for the Dark City   An idea for the Dark City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An idea for the Dark City
Page 1 of 1