THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

X-Wing Miniatures

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

X-Wing Miniatures Empty
PostSubject: X-Wing Miniatures   X-Wing Miniatures I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28 2015, 23:06

Curious if anyone has played this before? I've been thinking of getting started in this game.
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

X-Wing Miniatures Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-Wing Miniatures   X-Wing Miniatures I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30 2015, 09:36

I play it quite regularly. It is a really good game. Easy to learn and teach, lots of fun and good interaction between the players (no my turn your turn, each ship is activated according to their pilot skill, and the movement dials are hidden from your opponent so they have to guess where you will be flying)

The starter box is an excellent place to get what you need. It comes with 2 tie fighters, and x wing, dice and all thentokens ect you need to play a small game. If you can get a friend involved I would recommend getting two starters and selling the ships you dont want to him/her as that will give you a really good starting base for your games (you also need more dice than they give you in one box)

sC jocolor

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk

X-Wing Miniatures
Page 1 of 1