THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2350p Winning Dark Eldar! :0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

2350p Winning Dark Eldar! :0 Empty
PostSubject: 2350p Winning Dark Eldar! :0   2350p Winning Dark Eldar! :0 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03 2015, 17:26

Had two matches yesterday, lost the first one so fast that i lost my cool. After i apologized my outburst of flying dice  Embarassed , we reset, dropped a 150p (that´s why, there´s only one flyer and Arena Champion has a Power Sword...never used THAT before on him...). I won (18-14, Modified Maelstrom) the other game against the Blood Angels with this list, my friend used models he hadn´t played in a while like Land Speeders, Predators and a Dred. He had Tacticals in Rhinos (multiple of those really works against us!) and Razorbacks and Dante+golden boys+chaplain+priest, who dusted Dark Artisan in two turns... Shocked

Here we go, i love the Dark Artisan and Grotesquerie! They.Are.Awesome.

2350p

HQ
Archon (Agoniser,Blast Pistol,Haywire,Shadow Field) in a
Venom (Dual Cannons)

ELITE
3 x Incubi + Klaivex (just to take the challenges bossman don´t like Smile ) joined the Archon

TROOP
5 x Warriors (Blaster)
Venom (Dual Cannons)

5 x Warriors (Blaster)
Venom (Dual Cannons)

5 x Warriors (Blaster)
Venom (Dual Cannons)

FAST
8 x Reavers (3 x Blaster & Caltrops) + Arena Champion (Power Sword!)
Razorwing (4 x Shatterfield,Lances,NIght Shields)

HEAVY
Ravager (3 x Dark Lance, Night Shields)
Talos (tl Liquifier Gun, tl Heat Lance)

FORMATIONS

Dark Artisan
Haemonculus (Warlord, Liquifier Gun, Scissorhand, WWP)
Talos (Chain-Flails)
Cronos (Spirit Probe)

Grotesquerie
Haemonculus (Liquifier Gun, Scissorhand)

2 x Grotesques + Aberration (Agoniser)
Raider (Dark Lance, Night Shields,Enhanced Aethersails)

2 x Grotesques + Aberration (Agoniser)
Raider (Dark Lance, Night Shields,Enhanced Aethersails)

- Lost Vyper
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
sweetbacon
Wych
sweetbacon

PostSubject: Re: 2350p Winning Dark Eldar! :0   2350p Winning Dark Eldar! :0 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03 2015, 23:49

Thanks for posting your list. I really like it, but then again I think no list is complete without a Dark Artisan and/or a Grotesquerie.

Two questions: what happened in the first game to cause you to reset so quickly? And will you be posting battle reports?
Back to top Go down
Lost Vyper
Kabalite Warrior
Lost Vyper

PostSubject: Re: 2350p Winning Dark Eldar! :0   2350p Winning Dark Eldar! :0 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04 2015, 07:27

I didn´t film these, cos the last BATREP match is with the said armies with 1650p and we had the same table setting. On the first match, i had tremendous luck with lances against his bastion and then he reminded me about our house rules (so it wasn´t destroyed) and i had contributed EVERYTHING to demolish his building sitting within 3" from an objective with a Quad Gun sitting on top and my two fliers (this was a 2500p game) coming in later...so, i did jack s*** on turn one and his turn was perfect. He destroyed everything he touched and cos i rage blackout Embarassed , i don´t remember did i threw in the towel after none of my reserves came in or later Wink. I played against my friend, who brought me to the game and showed no mercy from the jump (he has played from the 3rd or 4th edition) when it was BA vs. CSM all day, and that´s the "hard way" to learn things and we have fought SOOOOO many games. I just hate when the dice rolls crappy and that decides the game, not the tactics...but got redemption & revenge! cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RESEDAPRIME/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2350p Winning Dark Eldar! :0   2350p Winning Dark Eldar! :0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2350p Winning Dark Eldar! :0
Page 1 of 1