THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner!

Go down 
+9
Black Death
macknight
Devilogical
thesaltedwound
Taffy10
Calyptra
Thor665
senzyu
Gobsmakked
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Your favourite Single Figure entry:
Contestant #1 – Solitaire
The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner! - Page 2 Voteba130%The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner! - Page 2 Voteba15
 0% [ 0 ]
Contestant #2 – Solitaire
The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner! - Page 2 Voteba137%The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner! - Page 2 Voteba15
 7% [ 4 ]
Contestant #3 – Solitaire
The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner! - Page 2 Voteba1314%The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner! - Page 2 Voteba15
 14% [ 8 ]
Contestant #4 – Solitaire
The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner! - Page 2 Voteba1367%The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner! - Page 2 Voteba15
 67% [ 39 ]
Contestant #5 – Voidweaver
The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner! - Page 2 Voteba139%The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner! - Page 2 Voteba15
 9% [ 5 ]
Contestant #6a – Shadowseer
The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner! - Page 2 Voteba130%The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner! - Page 2 Voteba15
 0% [ 0 ]
Contestant #6b – Deathjester
 0% [ 0 ]
Contestant #7 – Solitaire
The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner! - Page 2 Voteba133%The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner! - Page 2 Voteba15
 3% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 58

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rathian
Kabalite Warrior
Rathian

The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner!   The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 25 2015, 20:00

Some inspirational examples of painting here, really enjoyed looking at each entry!

Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner!   The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01 2015, 10:03

Entry #3 is going up for sale if anyone is interested in adding to their harlequin collection. Make me an offer - it's going on ebay on the 7th June.

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com

The Masque of Cegorach - and we have a winner!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2