THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1650 List - vs Grey Knights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
flakmonkey
Sybarite
flakmonkey

1650 List - vs Grey Knights Empty
PostSubject: 1650 List - vs Grey Knights   1650 List - vs Grey Knights I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04 2015, 20:39

Hello Dark Kin,

I'm in the process of lining up a game against a Grey Knight player, and this is the list I'm thinking of taking (when the stars align and we're both free on a weekend)
A few units in here are stuff I've recently painted and really want to try out (Voidraven and wyches) and most of the rest I've used before. Except the Culexus.
I wanted one Razorwing for AT and one for anti infantry, but i think I have anti infantry covered so probaly run both with DL and no SC.
Voidraven is a source of AP2, and with my other flyers should let me dominate the skies.
The Culexus should mess up GK pretty bad, I'll infiltrate him, then blast forwards with my boats to distract and mess up opponents target priority (hence all the NS, lets me get close and Jink for all I'm worth)
I've never faced GKs before, but I seem to have an idea that they're primarily a infantry based army with expensive troops. Any other tips?

HQ
Sslyth - Venom with Dual SC

ELITES
Trueborn - 5 Trueborn with 3 blasters and a Dracon in a Raider with Nightshields, Aether Sails and DL

TROOPS
Kabalite Warriors - 10 warriors in a Raider with Nightshields, Splinter Racks, Aether Sails and DL

Kabalite Warriors - 10 warriors in a Raider with Nightshields, Splinter Racks, Aether Sails and DL

Wyches - 5 wyches with Heka+haywire and Hydra Gauntlets in a Venom with dual SC

Wyches - 5 wyches with Heka+haywire and Hydra Gauntlets in a Venom with dual SC

FAST ATTACK
Razorwing - 4 Monoscythe missiles, DL

Razorwing - 4 Necrotoxin missiles, Disintergrators and SC

HEAVY SUPPORT
Ravager - 3 Disintergrators

Voidraven - 4 Implosion missiles

OFFICIO ASSASSINORUM

Culexus Assassin

Total - 1650
(I made a list on BattleScribe, so points work out, but I wrote this on my phone)
Back to top Go down
flakmonkey
Sybarite
flakmonkey

1650 List - vs Grey Knights Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1650 List - vs Grey Knights   1650 List - vs Grey Knights I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04 2015, 20:55

Also just realised I don't need the Dracon upgrade for my Warlord as I'm taking the Hekatrix.
So spare 10 points now.

"Whereas the duty of the Imperial Commander is either to seize or defend territory, the Dark Eldar make war only to steal. If, as a by-product of this, the are able to indulge their vile passion for murder, torture and other decadent acts, then they will joyfully do so, but this is not their primary goal"
Back to top Go down

1650 List - vs Grey Knights
Page 1 of 1