THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

This week's pre-releases (April 10) - Promethium pipes & Plasma Obliterator

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

This week's pre-releases (April 10) - Promethium pipes & Plasma Obliterator Empty
PostSubject: This week's pre-releases (April 10) - Promethium pipes & Plasma Obliterator   This week's pre-releases (April 10) - Promethium pipes & Plasma Obliterator I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08 2015, 19:19

So, in addition to the f - f - f - f - f - f - fairly ugly Onager Dunecrawler, there will be two new terrain pieces for 40K in this week's pre-releases fro GW - the Promethium Pipe set first described in late-2013 in Stronghold Assault, and the new Plasma Obliterator, which is an AV14 building with a 72" S7 AP1 Primary weapon 1, Massive Blast, Gets Hot.

Just what all the cool kids need Evil or Very Mad   At least the price will limit its impact to some degree Embarassed

L'Astropate has some blurry pics from the upcoming WD:

http://astropate.blogspot.ca/2015/04/plasma-obliterator-e-promethium-relay.html

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

This week's pre-releases (April 10) - Promethium pipes & Plasma Obliterator Empty
PostSubject: Re: This week's pre-releases (April 10) - Promethium pipes & Plasma Obliterator   This week's pre-releases (April 10) - Promethium pipes & Plasma Obliterator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09 2015, 00:32

The plasma cannon is limited edition but in plastic which is just crazy to me

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: This week's pre-releases (April 10) - Promethium pipes & Plasma Obliterator   This week's pre-releases (April 10) - Promethium pipes & Plasma Obliterator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09 2015, 10:08

Massaen wrote:

Whu?! affraid That is utterly insane! The whole point of plastic kits is that you need to sell a lot of them to recoup the cost of making the mould!

Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: This week's pre-releases (April 10) - Promethium pipes & Plasma Obliterator   This week's pre-releases (April 10) - Promethium pipes & Plasma Obliterator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09 2015, 10:52

Heh. Hehehehehehe.

I want one (Plasma Obliterator).
Won't bother with the model as it looks Imperial, but I think that'll fit quite nicely as a static fire point to support Dark Eldar.

I am somewhat glad new Fortifications are being released though. It gives me hope for some race specific ones.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: This week's pre-releases (April 10) - Promethium pipes & Plasma Obliterator   This week's pre-releases (April 10) - Promethium pipes & Plasma Obliterator I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09 2015, 11:32

Count Adhemar wrote:
Massaen wrote:

Whu?! affraid That is utterly insane! The whole point of plastic kits is that you need to sell a lot of them to recoup the cost of making the mould!

I know right! I got a chance to see a document to stores which referenced it as while stocks last limited...

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This week's pre-releases (April 10) - Promethium pipes & Plasma Obliterator   This week's pre-releases (April 10) - Promethium pipes & Plasma Obliterator I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This week's pre-releases (April 10) - Promethium pipes & Plasma Obliterator
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DISCUSSION

:: Other News & Rumours
-
Jump to: