THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
teknistmajjan
Kabalite Warrior
teknistmajjan

1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament Empty
PostSubject: 1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament   1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11 2011, 22:17

The list have been updated mainly cause i want to try the Archons entourage out. Its probably weaker now then before but i need to see what i can do with a minimal court and a cheap very vurnable archon.

Here it goes.

Archon: Djiin blade, Blaster 95
Court: 1 Lhamaean, 1 Medusae, 1 Sslyth, 1 Ur-ghul in a venom with 2 SC 140

5 warriors: 1 blaster in a venom with 2 SC 125
5 warriors: 1 blaster in a venom with 2 SC 125
8 warriors: 1 blaster in a raider with dark lance and flickerfield 157
7 wyches completly naked in a raider with a disintigrator and chain-snares 135
10 warriors: dark lance 115

6 scourges: 1 haywire blaster 142
6 scourges: 2 heat lances 156

razorwing jetfighter: 2 lances 4 mono, flickerfield 155
razorwing jetfighter: 2 lances, 4 mono, flickerfield 155

Totalt: 1500
comp: 70

Last edited by teknistmajjan on Thu Sep 15 2011, 20:05; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: 1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament   1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11 2011, 23:18

I think that without a knowledge of how comp is to be scored for this event there is not much we can do but look and wonder at your choices.

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
kenny3760
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: 1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament   1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12 2011, 00:49

Post up the comp rules, but at first glance you have waaaaay to much AI compared to AT, I suspect that the higher the comp score the less "cheesy or WAAC" your army is considered.
Back to top Go down
teknistmajjan
Kabalite Warrior
teknistmajjan

PostSubject: Re: 1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament   1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12 2011, 08:16

Here is a link to the comp rules.

http://www.svenska40k.se/forum/download/file.php?id=1404

Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: 1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament   1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12 2011, 19:21

According to those comp rules...WWP needs to be penalized and Dark Lances are more broken on Scourges than Haywire Blasters or Heat Lances...whut? Stunclaws are just as good as Agonisers or PWs on Hellions? Shardnets are broken - Hydra Gauntlets not at all.

Very Happy That comp thing is awesome, thanks for sharing!

As to your army; I think it looks fine considering the comp rules - though I'd probably take the -2 in order to leave lances on the Raiders.
Back to top Go down
teknistmajjan
Kabalite Warrior
teknistmajjan

PostSubject: Re: 1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament   1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12 2011, 19:30

Thor665 wrote:
According to those comp rules...WWP needs to be penalized and Dark Lances are more broken on Scourges than Haywire Blasters or Heat Lances...whut? Stunclaws are just as good as Agonisers or PWs on Hellions? Shardnets are broken - Hydra Gauntlets not at all.

Very Happy That comp thing is awesome, thanks for sharing!

As to your army; I think it looks fine considering the comp rules - though I'd probably take the -2 in order to leave lances on the Raiders.

Thanks for the input. And you are correct there are lots of things that might seem odd but i like the system overall. My friends from the gaming club does not like it as much so it can be hard to try and find a game.

Anyway so yeah i think i have done what i can since i refuse to go below 70 in comp. I have made a few smaller changes that i will try out. I just bought a few of the Courth of the archon and i just have to give them a chance and will try them out in the next game.

I'l try to do some shorter battle reports while i playtest this. In the new version of the list only the wych raider has disintigrator, the warrior one has dark lance. I also have a 10 man warrior squad with a dark lance on foot to stay back and secure home objectives whiling wrecking some transports that is coming forward.

EDIT I forgot to mention that even if this tournament has a comp 20-90 limit most other comp tournaments has just a minimum you have to reach just to be able to join in. Like 35-50. So 70 is pretty darn high i beliieve in this list, its still pretty darn hard.

Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: 1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament   1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12 2011, 20:02

If you refuse to go below 70, what about keeping the lances and shifting Agonisers to V.Blades? That would increase you to 71 and still up your anti-mech alpha ability while leaving the Wyches still functional to assault mech or to assault low armor infantry.

Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: 1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament   1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12 2011, 20:03

Wait - that'd actually take you to 69.5, but...

Back to top Go down
teknistmajjan
Kabalite Warrior
teknistmajjan

PostSubject: Re: 1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament   1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15 2011, 20:00

Hey again.

Ive done some changes to the list. I went into the store and bought myself a couple of models from the court of archon so i just got to give them a try. The list probably became weaker but it doesnt matter, i need to see what i can do with a minmal entourage in a couple of games.

I'l bring up a little log here on the forum with the progress of the list and how it turns out. I'l continue doing that and also do battle reports from the tournament when it is time for that. Maybe someone is interrested in reading it hehe.

Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: 1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament   1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15 2011, 20:20

You definitely should post pictures as you paint up the Court - I'll be curious to see them with a non-Eavy Metal team approach.

For the list - why a Djinn Blade over Agoniser? (is this just that composition thing again?)

Back to top Go down
teknistmajjan
Kabalite Warrior
teknistmajjan

PostSubject: Re: 1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament   1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15 2011, 20:26

Thor665 wrote:
You definitely should post pictures as you paint up the Court - I'll be curious to see them with a non-Eavy Metal team approach.

For the list - why a Djinn Blade over Agoniser? (is this just that composition thing again?)

I sure will post some picture in the log as we go on. My razorwing got some color on it earlier today so that one will go up aswell, also the venoms has something coming along.

The djiin blade gives less penalty on comp and its just a weapon i have played with for some time now, its cool and brings some flavour. I'l might throw it away and bring a agoniser and find the comp point somewhere else.

Btw, i havent seen you post any of your tournament lists? Would you mind doing that? Either in a PM or in a thread. Would be nice to see.

What would be even cooler would be if you made a 1500p list with the Comp system i linked to you, just to compare how we think.

EDIT Thor. This post might mainly be towards you but anyone who are interrested should check the log part of the forum where i have put up the list, WIP pictures and wrigint short summerys from battle reports. Have a look and leave a omment.

EDIT No 2: Some more has been written in the log section. Have a visit and let me know what you think.

PostSubject: Re: 1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament   1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500p Dark Eldar for Swedish team tournament
Page 1 of 1