THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Total War: Warhammer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tempestus
Hellion
Tempestus

Total War: Warhammer Empty
PostSubject: Total War: Warhammer   Total War: Warhammer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23 2015, 02:10

WELL! every other forum has something posted about this it seems so lets go on about it. I for one am incredibly excited! Finally a RTS that can do Warhammer justice I feel. Dawn of War and Mark of Chaos  were great but I much prefer the game mechanics from the Total War series.

Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: Total War: Warhammer   Total War: Warhammer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23 2015, 03:30

Trailer makes it seem cool. I'd like to know gameplay is like tho.
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Total War: Warhammer   Total War: Warhammer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23 2015, 10:19

Whelp, looks like GW are doing a White Wolf.

Releasing a logn awaited video game based on a game narrative mere months before completely altering the canon of said narrative.......
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Tempestus
Hellion
Tempestus

PostSubject: Re: Total War: Warhammer   Total War: Warhammer I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23 2015, 16:31

from what i've heard the timeline of the game is taking place a couple hundred years before End Times. i guess thats the "history" aspect for the Total War side of things! lol

if you've played and enjoyed any Total War game and you happen to be a Warhammer fan this is exciting. Im interested to see how they are going to design the Campaign portion of the game. Thats probably why the game is taking place before End Times so they can use the Old World as the setting for the campaign map as opposed to these "bubbles" of reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total War: Warhammer   Total War: Warhammer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total War: Warhammer
Page 1 of 1