THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Raiders and Flat Out

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JackKnife01
Sybarite
JackKnife01

Raiders and Flat Out Empty
PostSubject: Raiders and Flat Out   Raiders and Flat Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28 2015, 21:14

So I have a dumb question.Can models shooting or of it can be done before. I know after the fact would mean all inside cannot shoot.. Can the warriors embarked on a raider shoot prior to their raider going flat out? Does flat out always take a dangerous terrain test for our skimmers?
Back to top Go down
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

PostSubject: Re: Raiders and Flat Out   Raiders and Flat Out I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 28 2015, 21:26

If passengers shoot the vehicle can't then go flat out, similarly if it goes flat out they can't shoot afterwards.

Going flat out doesn't require a dangerous terrain test unless you start or end your move in difficult/dangerous terrain.
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Malcharion
Slave
Malcharion

PostSubject: Re: Raiders and Flat Out   Raiders and Flat Out I_icon_minitimeSun May 10 2015, 14:43

might just be arguing semantics with this but, under the open topped part of the BRB it states, "Open-topped Transports do not have specific Fire Points. Instead, all passengers in an Open-topped Transport can fire..." Since it is under the fire point section that it says that passengers can't fire on a flat out, and since open-topped doesn't have fire point it wouldn't apply.

It would make since that you couldn't do it out of fire points cause it of the restraining field of fire. In a open-topped vehicle there is nothing to prohibit the field of fire when the vehicle moves flat out.
Back to top Go down
Psylynt
Hellion
Psylynt

PostSubject: Re: Raiders and Flat Out   Raiders and Flat Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09 2015, 19:37

Back of the book. Has what movement had what effect on passengers in a nice handy dandy chart.
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Raiders and Flat Out   Raiders and Flat Out I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09 2015, 20:11

This third thread was also a month old and done. Please read the forum rules on necro'ing old threads.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiders and Flat Out   Raiders and Flat Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiders and Flat Out
Page 1 of 1