THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Deep Striking vehicles without Scatter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
omkara
Kabalite Warrior
omkara

Deep Striking vehicles without Scatter Empty
PostSubject: Deep Striking vehicles without Scatter   Deep Striking vehicles without Scatter I_icon_minitimeFri May 08 2015, 11:30

Well I've managed to come across yet another concept which could be considered "vague".

"If a model with a webway portal is in Reserves or Ongoing Reserves, then the model and any unit it has joined or is embarked upon has the Deep Strike special rule. This model, and his unit, will not scatter if arriving from Deep Strike Reserve."

So basically it only sais that the model with the WWP and the unit it joined won't scatter after Deep Striking, but it sais nothing about the Vehicle this unit is in. Would I be wrong to assume that this Vehicle (in this example a Raider) can still Deep Strike without scattering using a Haermonculus attached to a unit of Grotesque's that have this Raider as their Dedicated Transport?

(also if this is approved, must a transport be dedicated for it not to scatter when used as transport by a model with a WWP or can it be any vehicle that has the Transport rule in which the model with the WWP is placed?)
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Deep Striking vehicles without Scatter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deep Striking vehicles without Scatter   Deep Striking vehicles without Scatter I_icon_minitimeFri May 08 2015, 11:36

Already discussed (at length) here so if there's anything further to add then please post it there.

Deep Striking vehicles without Scatter
Page 1 of 1