THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

halequins "The Heroe's Path" formation rules question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
organicpesticide
Hellion
organicpesticide

halequins "The Heroe's Path" formation rules question Empty
PostSubject: halequins "The Heroe's Path" formation rules question   halequins "The Heroe's Path" formation rules question I_icon_minitimeWed May 20 2015, 19:00

Under restrictions it states they can't join or be joined by other units. Can I give each member a venom as a transport? Not a dedicated one but can they ride in fast attack venoms or raiders? It's not really joining a unit is it? It's embarking on a transport.
Back to top Go down
shadowseercB
Wych
shadowseercB

PostSubject: Re: halequins "The Heroe's Path" formation rules question   halequins "The Heroe's Path" formation rules question I_icon_minitimeWed May 20 2015, 19:18

Get a raider or venom that takes up a fast attack slot in the Dark eldar. You can start the game with any battle brother in it.
If you get one as a dedicated transport, for lets say Kabalites, no one can start the game in the transport except Kabalites. After the game has started you can put one of the heroes path models into the raider. But any battle brother can get into any transport/dedicated transport.
Back to top Go down
organicpesticide
Hellion
organicpesticide

PostSubject: Re: halequins "The Heroe's Path" formation rules question   halequins "The Heroe's Path" formation rules question I_icon_minitimeWed May 20 2015, 19:45

Thanks so much. Follow up questions: Can any of the characters infiltrate with the venom/raider since it's not a dedicated transport. Can they deploy embarked on the transport and infiltrate is what I'm asking.

Also completely unreleated but can Dark Eldar Reavers start the game in bunkers? For example, the bunker with escape hatch. Potential first turn charge.
Back to top Go down
shadowseercB
Wych
shadowseercB

PostSubject: Re: halequins "The Heroe's Path" formation rules question   halequins "The Heroe's Path" formation rules question I_icon_minitimeWed May 20 2015, 19:58

No.  Infiltrate rule pg. 167 only allows models with the special rule to infiltrate in dedicated transports.  Same thing with Outflank.

I dont know anything about bunkers.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: halequins "The Heroe's Path" formation rules question   halequins "The Heroe's Path" formation rules question I_icon_minitimeWed May 20 2015, 22:59

The Venoms cannot Infiltrate (and thus cannot Outflank) but can still Deep Strike, so almost as good.

Reavers may not start in bunkers, because bikes may not embark in buildings.
Back to top Go down
Dra'al Nacht
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: halequins "The Heroe's Path" formation rules question   halequins "The Heroe's Path" formation rules question I_icon_minitimeFri May 22 2015, 06:59

organicpesticide wrote:
Thanks so much. Follow up questions: Can any of the characters infiltrate with the venom/raider since it's not a dedicated transport. Can they deploy embarked on the transport and infiltrate is what I'm asking.

Also completely unreleated but can Dark Eldar Reavers start the game in bunkers? For example, the bunker with escape hatch. Potential first turn charge.

Even if the Reavers could be in the bunker, I believe the escape hatch doesn't allow charging anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: halequins "The Heroe's Path" formation rules question   halequins "The Heroe's Path" formation rules question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

halequins "The Heroe's Path" formation rules question
Page 1 of 1