THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Eldar ride to war

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

Eldar ride to war Empty
PostSubject: Eldar ride to war   Eldar ride to war I_icon_minitimeThu May 28 2015, 07:42

Hello TDC:

My first tournament with new Eldar ahead. With De allies of course. I got some good advice from @Unorthodoxy and modified my original list a bit. List is 1850 with only CAD+AD allowed (Oathsworn is alowed too). Missions are basic Eternal+Maelstrom with normal secondaries. Participants are invited so there should be only very good generals. And top-table is videod in twitch or similar server. (I'll post link here later if someone is interested) On Saturday there are three rounds and top8 Continues to Sunday to elimination games. 3+3 games for victor.

HQ1: Farseer, Skyrunner, Stones of Alanath Warlord
HQ2: Farseer, Skyrunner, Shard of Anaris
Troop1: 4 Windrider Jetbikes 4 Scatter Lasers
Troop2: 4 Windrider Jetbikes 4 Scatter Lasers
Troop3: 4 Windrider Jetbikes 4 Scatter Lasers
Troop4: 4 Windrider Jetbikes 4 Scatter Lasers
Troop5: 4 Windrider Jetbikes 4 Shuriken Cannons
Fast1: Hemlock Wraithfighter
Fast2: Hemlock Wraithfighter
HS1: 2 Vaul's Wrath Support Battery, 2 D-Cannon
Fortification: Bastion, Comms relay

Allied Detahment: Codex: Dark Eldar
HQ1:Lhamean in transport1
Troop1: 5 Kabalite Warrior Blaster in transport2
Fast1: 12 Reavers 4 Cluster Caltrops
Transport1: Venom Splinter Cannon
Transport2: Venom Splinter Cannon
Total: 1847

I thought long to change one Farseer and Bastion to Autarch with Bashee mask but decided against it due to loss of psychic levels.

Main opponents should be Daemons (that do CAD very well) and Necrons.

ETC 2015 Captain, Eldar/DE (10th)
Painting blog
Back to top Go down
egorey
The Duck of Death
egorey

Eldar ride to war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar ride to war   Eldar ride to war I_icon_minitimeThu May 28 2015, 13:15

Why not windriders in groups of three - 5x3 - and one group of five - farseer there. That is one extra MSU ObSec unit. You still take the same test for losing one model. You want either three or five bikes methinks.

Otherwise it looks decent enough if you can bait your opponent to get close to those d-cannons. You have the mobility and the MSU to be competitive today.

Rock.
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

Eldar ride to war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar ride to war   Eldar ride to war I_icon_minitimeSat May 30 2015, 19:17

3 games behind and 9, 8, 11/20 points. First game against ork/dae, secon nec/tau and 3rd nec. Still made it to sevond day as 8th player. Got a mirror of ejbs against adepticon 3rd player.

Groups of 4 are bad. Same with Hemlocks. D cannon were great against wraiths.

Painting blog
Back to top Go down
Sigmaril
Sybarite
Sigmaril

Eldar ride to war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar ride to war   Eldar ride to war I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01 2015, 17:49

How did it go?
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

Eldar ride to war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar ride to war   Eldar ride to war I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 02 2015, 07:58

Mission was Deadlock with Emperors will. I got to deploy first and deployed everything to front line. I didn't get fortune but got one Invisibility. Opponent got fortune but no ignores cover nor any other good spell. Some Psychic shrieks on both sides.

He stole and shot 16 scatter bikes to oblivion. He walked Avatar to range of my D-cannons but I missed my guide aided shot badly. I was able to hide my reaverstar until last turn as my Hemlock with Invis didn't show up (with Comm's reroll) T2. T3 Invisibility was denied. I was able to kill all but one unit of his 6 bike units before endgame and had a small chance of getting emperors will tied. Hemlock managed to terrify one bike holding his home objective but 2 Heavy D-cannons were not killy enough to kill 2 kabalite also holding that objective. My home objective was also contested but failing at his we decided to quit as I had no change of winning to game.
Eldar ride to war 11312994_866786210023722_6353947442165283552_o
My t2 movements done (Picture by WARHEAD)

Next game my opponent beat Deamons and made it to top table were he was against DE (with wwp wraiths) Shocked Shocked

DE started good (T1 domination, fb and Slay the WL) but sadly not good enough. My opponent won it in the last turn with grabing the relic DE had been holding the whole game and moved it to his table edge.

Painting blog

Last edited by Vasara on Tue Jun 02 2015, 08:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added a picture)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eldar ride to war Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eldar ride to war   Eldar ride to war I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eldar ride to war
Page 1 of 1