THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

First Dark Eldar Army List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TCS900
Slave
TCS900

First Dark Eldar Army List Empty
PostSubject: First Dark Eldar Army List   First Dark Eldar Army List I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06 2015, 22:49

Hello Commoragh.

I have recently started Dark Eldar. I love the models but I don't want to buy models, only to see they are terrible. So I thought it would be good to post the army list first. I am aiming for an army which is blurring the line between competitive and casual. So here I now post my list.
Realspace Raiders detachment
HQ
Succubus (She'll be the Warlord)
-Archite Glaive
-Armour of Misery
-Helm of Spite
-The Parasites Kiss (I had 5 points left over)

Haemonoculus
-Agoniser
-Hexrifle

Troops
5 Kabalite Warriors
-Shredder
-Venom

5 Kabalite Warriors
-Shredder
-Venom

Elites
5 Incubi
-Klaivex
-Raider
5 Incubi
-Klaivex
-Raider

Fast Attack
Razorwing
Razorwing

Heavy Support
Voidraven Bomber
-4 Implosion Missiles
Voidraven Bomber
-4 Implosion Missiles

Eldar Allies
HQ
Autarch
-Banshee Mask
-Firesabre

Troops
3 Windrider Jetbikes

Tau Allies
HQ
Cadre Fireblade

Troops
6 Firewarriors

Elites
Riptide
-Stimulant injectors
-Ion Cannon

My plan is to have the Incubi (One unit has the Succubus, Haemonoculus and Autarch) rush up the battlefield and charge the foe turn 2/3. The Jetbikes and Kabalites will shoot at the opponents core units while the Firewarriors will join in if there are no big threats. The Riptide will shoot at the opponents power unit(s) like their big squad of Terminators to cripple their striking power. The fliers are my Anit-Air and, with the Riptide, Anti-Tank.
In terms of models, I used to play Tau so I already have everything that I need for them. I also have bought a box of Kabalites and two Venoms and that is all built and nearly all painted (I managed to create a Succubus from parts).
I have gone on for long enough so what is your opinion on my list?
TCS900
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: First Dark Eldar Army List   First Dark Eldar Army List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07 2015, 00:38

Your list seems a bit light on anti-armor and possibily anti-air.

Why the Shredders on your 5 man warriors instead of blasters? Are you going with Void Lances or Void-Scyths for the Voidraven Bombers? As you don't have the Incubi yet, did you include them for fluff reasons?

What point games are we looking at as well?
Back to top Go down
TCS900
Slave
TCS900

PostSubject: Re: First Dark Eldar Army List   First Dark Eldar Army List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07 2015, 01:09

Thanks for the reply. As Anti-Armour goes my meta has very little with a few fliers (I love the Dark Eldar fliers and dominating the skies is my aim. I went with Shredders as there was not enough points for blasters (what do you suggest to swap out to get the points). For the Voidraven I am going with the Void Lances (and I'm unsure but I thought they were dark scythes?). I have the Incubi as I personally love the models and I think they are quite good. In terms of points it is 2000 points, sorry I forgot to mention that.
TCS900
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: First Dark Eldar Army List   First Dark Eldar Army List I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07 2015, 01:21

Oops sorry they are Dark Scyths. If your meta have little in the way of Armor and you can dominate the skies you will probably be fine with the shredders, the void lances can hunt armor afterwards and your Riptide will definitely make a difference against armor. Hopefully someone with a lot more experience then me will come in and give you some good advice about your list.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Dark Eldar Army List   First Dark Eldar Army List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Dark Eldar Army List
Page 1 of 1