THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dark Eldar Quick Reference Sheet (units & weapons)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlackCadian
Kabalite Warrior
BlackCadian

Dark Eldar Quick Reference Sheet (units & weapons) Empty
PostSubject: Dark Eldar Quick Reference Sheet (units & weapons)   Dark Eldar Quick Reference Sheet (units & weapons) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26 2015, 10:39

So it might be just me, but I never liked the reference sheets at the back of 40K codices. There was always something missing, causing me and my friends to thumb forward and backward and search for specific rules or stats. Even vets don't know EVERY statline for every weapon and unit all the time, and searching for it, at least personally, started to annoy me. Also, at tournaments you want to have everything at hand, and concentrate on other things.

All of that might be due to me relative new-ness to 40K and Dark Eldar, but maybe someone else is also interested in what I came up with.

I've been working on that spreadsheet for some months now, and finally managed to squeeze all the information that I need in a game onto 2 A4 pages.

And this is what about half of it looks like:

Dark Eldar Quick Reference Sheet (units & weapons) Unbenannt207m8jw5hn

On the back I've got weapon data, as well as special rules like Soul Fright/Frost, or Rampage, things that I'll need but might forget. I've also created a PfP table which I use with a marker to make sure I remember it.

The icons in the pic above in front of the unit names represent PfP, Fleet and Night Vision.

It's still mostly in German, but if anyone wants to use it I'd be happy to translate it into English.

Last edited by BlackCadian on Fri Jun 26 2015, 14:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Quick Reference Sheet (units & weapons)   Dark Eldar Quick Reference Sheet (units & weapons) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26 2015, 12:38

What's Sprint? Fleet in German?

I'd take a look at an English version though. Looks intriguing.
Back to top Go down
BlackCadian
Kabalite Warrior
BlackCadian

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Quick Reference Sheet (units & weapons)   Dark Eldar Quick Reference Sheet (units & weapons) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26 2015, 14:07

Whoops my bad, I meant Fleet of course, thanks! I'll change it in my post above.

Great, I'll have a go at it!
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Quick Reference Sheet (units & weapons)   Dark Eldar Quick Reference Sheet (units & weapons) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27 2015, 14:55

Looks good. Battlescribe has a feature that let's you print &/or view all the stats and special rules ect for your selected roster, which makes things much easier Smile. I use it for games and tourneys too
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Quick Reference Sheet (units & weapons)   Dark Eldar Quick Reference Sheet (units & weapons) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27 2015, 17:40

If those symbols are easy to understand, this would actually be an improvement over the BS data.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Eldar Quick Reference Sheet (units & weapons)   Dark Eldar Quick Reference Sheet (units & weapons) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Eldar Quick Reference Sheet (units & weapons)
Page 1 of 1