THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

* Evil Laughter *

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BlckRven
Kabalite Warrior
BlckRven

* Evil Laughter *  Empty
PostSubject: * Evil Laughter *    * Evil Laughter *  I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17 2011, 23:55

*evil laughter *

The time has come, after going through post, topics, tactica etc etc etc. I decided it was time to join the dark city in order to share my opinion and to get some guidance towards my own army.

My real name is Gerben (which isn't DE-isch at all XD) I'm 21 and I've been playing 40k exclusively since my introduction to WH40K about 10 years ago.

• I decided my first army would be the Dark eldar, the looked so damn cool, but after about 2 years of amateure battle-ing and a W/L ratio with four digits on the wrong side of the comma, I dropped out. DE was just a little to hard for a beginner like me.

• I absolutely raped with my new army, a Khorne-deamon-bomb. After 4 years I figured that bloody everybody was playing MEQ at the club; I wanted something else.

• 3 years of Eldar did a nice trick of advanced tactics and a way more thought-through battle plan, but i got bored of the models that didn't really fit my love for the dark-side.

• So I turned back to chaos, this time with the new dex... It appeared to be even less suitable as toiletpaper than as it was as a codex. It couldn't deliver up to my wishes as chaos still being an awesome choise for in your face CC... to bad

BUT THAN!!! Briljance struck me as lighting on a beautifull summer day. "Dark Eldar... wasn't that an army capable of some CC-ing is some-ones face??... hmmmz" B&C Fora told me DE wasn't up to job either, but I, in all my stuborness didn't believe them. And thank god I didn't (it was just now I discoverd they got a new dex).

In short, after 8 years of wandering around I'm back, with more experience and tactical skills.
So now i'm realy anxious to get back in to DE with a little help from your side.

* evil laughter *

Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

* Evil Laughter *  Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Evil Laughter *    * Evil Laughter *  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18 2011, 09:33

Welcome to The Dark City, I am sure that you will find a more than comfortable roost here.

Muh-ha-ha!

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

* Evil Laughter *  Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Evil Laughter *    * Evil Laughter *  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19 2011, 15:13

Welcome. I look forward to disecting your lists Wink

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

* Evil Laughter *  Empty
PostSubject: Re: * Evil Laughter *    * Evil Laughter *  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Evil Laughter *
Page 1 of 1