THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Gentlemen: To Evil!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MurderingBastard
Slave
MurderingBastard

Gentlemen: To Evil! Empty
PostSubject: Gentlemen: To Evil!   Gentlemen: To Evil! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28 2012, 00:19

Just here to check things out; surprised it's taken this long. Been playing DE for a couple years, particularly since the reboot, have about 11K points worth of the damned devils, so I experiment with a lot of funky builds and concepts. I've won Best General at 7 or 8 tournaments with them, including Ard Boyz this past year (prelims and semis), and though they have their flaws, I love the pointy-eared sadists too much to let even the GK plague get me down. Hoping 6E might bring a little survival to the airboats, a little punch to the Dark Lance, and give us back our swagger. Just wanted to hang my gun-hat here to see what can be seen and contribute where I can. Thanks.

P.s., my user name refers to my nickname locally that comes from my knack for assassinating characters/monstrous creatures with Huskblades and Shattershards to point people stopped using them for awhile, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Gentlemen: To Evil! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen: To Evil!   Gentlemen: To Evil! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28 2012, 21:17

Welcome to the forum, been enjoying your posts so far, liking your thoughts on improving the Court.

Let's see some minis Smile

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net

Gentlemen: To Evil!
Page 1 of 1