THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

You Cant Spell Slaughter without Laughter

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RedTexan
Slave
RedTexan

You Cant Spell Slaughter without Laughter Empty
PostSubject: You Cant Spell Slaughter without Laughter   You Cant Spell Slaughter without Laughter I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 15 2018, 21:56

Hey everyone. So I have been lurking on this forum for about a week now and thought I would go ahead and join up. New to 40k and Wargaming in general. I have only played about 3 or 4 matches with like 500 point armies. Well, Harlequins were the army that stood out to me and I decided to pair them with the Dark Eldar. I am interested in learning the game well enough to play in tournaments and what not, but I know it's going to be a long road of learning the in's and out's of the game. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself and thank the users here for all the valuable information I have already acquired and all the information I will gain going forward.
Back to top Go down
Tounguekutter
Sybarite
Tounguekutter

PostSubject: Re: You Cant Spell Slaughter without Laughter   You Cant Spell Slaughter without Laughter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16 2018, 03:17

Welcome! Thought this might be a Kabal that interests you: Bleaksoul Brethren

I thought since you like Harlequins and "You Can't Spell Slaughter without Laughter" that these fiends would tickle your funny bone. Welcome to the hobby, and enjoy what the Dark City has to offer!

My 8th edition fandex is complete enough for appraisal (note that I completed it before any previews had been released) .  I'm sure there are inconsistencies, please let me know where they lie as you find them.  Thank you!  Click here for fandex
Back to top Go down
RedTexan
Slave
RedTexan

PostSubject: Re: You Cant Spell Slaughter without Laughter   You Cant Spell Slaughter without Laughter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16 2018, 16:40

That is awesome! I have been trying to find a scheme that I would use. I did a raider in dark purple with neon green and I wasn't sold on it, but this I could possibly do and just take an existing kabal!
Back to top Go down
Tounguekutter
Sybarite
Tounguekutter

PostSubject: Re: You Cant Spell Slaughter without Laughter   You Cant Spell Slaughter without Laughter I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 16 2018, 22:57

I'm so glad you liked it! In my limited experience (been collecting for years but I've only played a handful of people outside my two best chaps and the love of my life I love you ) the rule of cool holds true, and if when our book comes out (which will be soon!!!) there are Kabal-specific traits like chapter traits people will let you choose whatever kabal rules you wish your scheme to be accompanied by. Happy hobbying!

My 8th edition fandex is complete enough for appraisal (note that I completed it before any previews had been released) .  I'm sure there are inconsistencies, please let me know where they lie as you find them.  Thank you!  Click here for fandex
Back to top Go down
sejason
Hellion
sejason

PostSubject: Re: You Cant Spell Slaughter without Laughter   You Cant Spell Slaughter without Laughter I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2018, 12:22

That's such a great topic name - I really love playing with words and this just nails it for Dark Eldar!
Thank you so much for the new slogan Smile

Back to top Go down
https://sejason.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Cant Spell Slaughter without Laughter   You Cant Spell Slaughter without Laughter I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You Cant Spell Slaughter without Laughter
Page 1 of 1