THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Should Darklight be AP1?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Demantiae
Sybarite
Demantiae

Should Darklight be AP1? Empty
PostSubject: Should Darklight be AP1?   Should Darklight be AP1? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03 2015, 10:03

Given the nature of Darklight weaponry and it's reputation for tearing through armour should these weapons be AP1? That'd make them more reliable for exploding vehicles and doing their job right? I know the DE can spam these things but they're only spamming them because they have to. The codex is badly designed because where the DE should be destroying their enemies with small quantity incisive weaponry they're spamming masses of average weaponry to do the lifting for them.

AP 1 lances.blasters would leave many of the Raiders with the luxury to choose Dissie cannons instead, giving the DE a more rounded ability. Instead of being able to kill either vehicles or heavy infantry you could actually kill both in the same list.

Back to top Go down
Tmaster
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Should Darklight be AP1?   Should Darklight be AP1? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11 2016, 18:20

Agree. And void lance should be stength D as their fluff suggests
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Should Darklight be AP1?   Should Darklight be AP1? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11 2016, 18:43

Quote :
The codex is badly designed because where the DE should be destroying their enemies with small quantity incisive weaponry they're spamming masses of average weaponry to do the lifting for them.

But if they did this then there are so many things across the whole game that would need to be changed. There are a lot of things that should happen because of fluff but don't.

Should Darklight be AP1? YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should Darklight be AP1?   Should Darklight be AP1? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should Darklight be AP1?
Page 1 of 1