THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The journey towards BSK (A Swedish version of ETC with com system)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
teknistmajjan
Kabalite Warrior
teknistmajjan

The journey towards BSK (A Swedish version of ETC with com system) Empty
PostSubject: The journey towards BSK (A Swedish version of ETC with com system)   The journey towards BSK (A Swedish version of ETC with com system) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21 2011, 17:53

So i started out writing some small reports and summurys in the log section. But that part of the forum isnt for battle reports so i am moving them here insteed and posting links in the log section to this thread for those who are interrested.

These first battlereps or perhaps better described as summarys might be a little out of context since there are no pictures included right now and i just copy pasted the text from the log to here.

Anyway here we with the list i am playing.

Archon: Djin blade, blaster 95
Court: 1 Lhameaen, 1 medusae, 1 sslyth, 1 ur-ghul in venom with 2 SC 140

5 warriors: 1 blaster in venom with 2 SC 125
5 warriors: 1 blaster in venom with 2 SC 125
5 warriors: 1 blaster in raider with dark lance and flickerifeld 130
7 wyches: nothing, mounted in a raider with disintigrator 130
10 warriors: dark lance 115

6 scourges: 2 haywire blasters 152
6 scourges: 2 heat lances 156

razorwing jetfighter: 2 lances, 4 mono, splinter cannon, flickerfield 165
razorwing jetfighter: 2 lances, 4 mono, splinter cannon, flickerfield 165

Total: 1498
Comp: 70

So i have a small battle report from the first game i had with this list with some minor changes. I had 3 reavers with a haeat lance. A few more wyches with upgrades and a harder Archon. Now there is a court, no reavers and less wyches but splinter cannons on razorwings etc.

We used last years NOVA scenarios. We rolled up VP to be primary, objectives secondary and third would be quarters. Deployment was pitched battle and i lost the roll to begin.

This timei was up against a black templar army with a couple of huge units of foot sloogers let by empererors champion, some other HQ with servertors etc so they could advance faster when being shot at. He had a few typhoon speeders and a vindicator, a couple of rhinos with melta squads in etc.

He had a very split deployment due to the 2 major infantry units he wanted to keep in the center. His first turn wouldnt do much to me so i left nothing exept a small unit of 3 scourges in reserv, i would still get to do my alpha when it was my turn to fire.

This as most of my reports will mainly be recaps of what happend so not so detailed since my memory isnt what it used to be and i am not so much for taking photgraphs when the armie isnt completly painted.

BT 1: He bagun with moving forward and shooting a little with typhoons and vindicator. Nothing major happend so it was good.

DE 1: I repositioned one of razorwings along with 6 scourges with haywire blasters and a small unit of warriors just to try and take out the vindocator and atleast one speeder. On my other flank the wyches with the archon advanced fast while the seconc razorwing along with warriors in venoms tried to pop the rhino to fire at what was inside. I did manage to get a no move or shoot on the vindicator but with this extra armour and machine spirit it doesnt really bother him much. One of the typhoons got may not shoot so atleast one problem was gone.

BT 2: He continued to advance and tried to get me out of a few vehicles. He focused lots of power on one of my razorwings and managed to get may not move or shoot. He also assaulted it the same turn without doing almost anything so i was pretty happey and speeded 36" away in my follow turn just to be out of sight.

DE 2: i had opened one of the rhinos, i blew away almost every model from one of the huge infantry squads but still that last HQ was able to slice true all the wyches and the Archon who of course as always failed his shadow field on the first roll. Well i got a huge infantry squad atleast. The second infantry squad with emperors champion started to chase scourges who moved further back and along with warriors and venoms tried to cut down some numbers.

BT 3: He did about the same this turn as the turn before just with fewer models to play with. Not much to say here.

DE 3: Here i had the second razorwing ready along with 3 venoms and warriors within rapid fire range. to make things short there was not much left of the second infantry squad,. The vindicator was immobilised inside a ruin and we had a battle between 5 warriors with a blaster and the storm bolter on top of the vindi, i think i won in the end.

The rest of the game was pretty much securing the points he had left since i had lost very minimal of my forces.

The game ended in turn 6 or 7 with Dark Eldar as winners on main objective. We stood there long and thought if there was a chance to to draw that one and then go on to secondary. Come to think about it i think objectives was primary in this game and quarters secondary and VP as third. However he could not score a win no matter what.

Conclusions: Wyches with archon is good. This time they got blown out of their transport and had lots od dakka around them so they could not do muchl. After this i got assaulted and if the Shadow field would have made it i would have slaughtered the whole unit and continue walk around as a threat.

So with the BSK list stats are 1-0-0

Second game was against the same player but he has begun with a winder projects which is mainly Orks. It feels like i have got him interrested in playing with the comp system i posted earlier. Since most of the tournaments in sourthern sweden (we live up north) uses that system it would be great to train with it. Also i think its fun to be limited to certain choices and not always get to bring 6 venoms with 3 x 3 trueborns with blasters etc. Thats just not my style.

My friend is truly a Marine player and has been for so long so both the list and his playstyle was a bit off. He ran a Wazdakka list with lots of rokkits in buggies on kans and of course lootas. His biggest misstake was to bring along a single battlewagon with deffrolla and a big mek. One is to easy to handle, its when it comes 3-5 you need to rething your whole strategy.

This game as VP as primary that i am sure of. Objectives second and quarters as third.

This report will be even briefer since i'm starting to get tired and need to do a few more thing before its time for bed.

I lost the roll to go first and reserved everthing exept 6 scourges with 2 heat lances who hide in a ruin invincible. He scouted out with the deffkoptas hoping to get rid of these in his turn one but i only took one casulty and in my turn i blew both deffkoptas apart.

Most things came in turn 2 from my first reserv roll. Well everything exept 2 venoms who took their time to arrive later on. Razorwings got to fire a couple of missiles each and some lances before both were taken down the same turn. I first immobilised his battlewagon with the second scourge unit who deepstriked into range. The mek manage to repair it in his shooting phase but then i blew it up in my next turn.

He had a trukk that came over the board and manage to whipe out a small squad of 5 warriors. My wyches along with the shooting from warriors + archon who stood in a ruin made the life short for the greenskins. But that damn trukk wasnt killable.

He had two units of 5 lootas that i picked out early in the game. And the rest atleast of my major focus was to get rid of the buggies and somehow get some weapon destroyed on the a´kans before i can tie them up with the wyches.

Bikes was no problems for venoms for the first couple of turns. My dices were on fire here so the bijes went down like guardsmen out in the open.

I would like to mention that he played this ork list completly wrong. He hanged back waited to wreck a few things before he started to move forward with a trukk. I'm looking forward to his new list who also is a wazdajja build but thatone will be alotfaster and ALOT harder and will still havea comp score of around 40. This last Ork list i challenged was down at Comp 18 but i never asked him to comp his lists. I rather play against the hardest and most nasty things when trying out this tournamet list, just to see where i'm at.

The game ended in a victory for the Dark Eldar so now they are 2-0-0 with this list. I know i will get the chance to play the orks this week thats coming. I just hope i can gett´to face some eldars and marines aswell to see what i can accompisj.

Well the pil are starting kicl in now and i probaby took a couple morethen needed,but atleast they will keep me from nightmares.

If you jave any questions about the game plans, How the list works against different opponents, what my strategies are in a rough matchup etc dont be afraid to ask.

Here comes a second summary from a game i had last night against a friend of mine who tried out a ork bike list with wazdakka and lots of dakka.

I just vrote a summary of the battle i had tonight against my good friends new ork build but managed to erase it by clicking on Gar's signature, don't ask i'm just to tired.

Anyway im to lazy to write up a full report of the game again so i'l just write a small part of it.

We played NOVA scenarios and VP's was primary, objectives secondary and quarters tie breaker.

It was dawn of war and me being able to reroll nighting didnt do much at all so the first turn was more or less nothing to talk about. The same goes for his exept that Wazdakka immobilised one of my razorwings which i should had put into reserv in this game -bonk self-.

The game was pretty much forward and backwards. He shot down a couple of vehicles per turn and i managed to whipe some bikes of the field every turn. One thing that was a pain thou is that he had those damn kans who just wouldnt die. I fired atleast 8-10 haywire blaster shots + 8+ blaster shots on those damn walkers and managed to blow one up. the rest was still going strong and managed to save him lots and lots of points in the last couple of turns.

He fancy ork bikers so he tried out a list that looked something like this.

wazdakka

3 x 5 lootas

5 x 5 warbikes with some klaws, some poles and some big choppas, some unit was naked to.

2 x koptas rookit
1 kopta rookit
1 kopta rookit

2 x 2 kans with rookits.

He had a comp score around 40 so it was a 30 point difference there not that it mattered at all in a friendly game like this.

The game was amazingly tight and ended with a minimal favor to me in VP's but it probably would have gone to secondary which was objectives and i forgot to move one of my troops down on to one so he got that.

This as the last two games i had against him has been the tightest and most fun games i ever experienced in warhammer so i am really starting to like this kind of lists. 1500p also feels a bit more fun at the moment, but there is a 2k tournament in 1.5 week and i'l be going there and it will be my first 40k tournament ever so i'm exited.

I took some pictures from the game but they are not in any particular order. It was mainly to show whats happening with the army and to see it on the table. The orks i was facing was a heavy mix of his own models (my old orks), borrowed orks, space marines on snow mobiles (some old project he had), empire knights and all kinds of stuff. But some proxy is nice when trying out a army for the first 5-6 games before one descides what to buy.

Anyway here are the pictures i took and i will try to put down a few more words tomorrow when i'm not so tired about the game and how some things performed and what my thoughts are around the court etc.

The journey towards BSK (A Swedish version of ETC with com system) 2011-015

The journey towards BSK (A Swedish version of ETC with com system) 2011-016

The journey towards BSK (A Swedish version of ETC with com system) 2011-017

The journey towards BSK (A Swedish version of ETC with com system) 2011-018

The journey towards BSK (A Swedish version of ETC with com system) 2011-019

The journey towards BSK (A Swedish version of ETC with com system) 2011-020

The journey towards BSK (A Swedish version of ETC with com system) 2011-021

So as i said there is not particuary order of the photos, just to get a overview over how things look right now, the progress so to speak.

Hope you enjoy it, some more thoughts will come tomorrow.

Good night.

The journey towards BSK (A Swedish version of ETC with com system)
Page 1 of 1