THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings fellow fallen ones...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kips
Slave

Greetings fellow fallen ones... Empty
PostSubject: Greetings fellow fallen ones...   Greetings fellow fallen ones... I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21 2011, 22:23

Hey folks.

I'm Neil (aka Kips), returning to 40k after not playing since I was a youngish teen 15 or so years ago. I recently stumbled across the dark eldar and it reignited my passion for 40k big style, so now after a frenzy of ebaying and a trip to my local GW for a rulebook and DE codex i'm back with a vengance and hungry for imperial blood.

I'll probably be asking lots of noob questions and coming up with silly ideas (right off the bat the idea of overflying a bunch of enemy troops in a raider with shock prow, and having my own troops bail out at speed to rain a curious sort of death from above while the raider kamakaize ram's a tank appeals, though I'm sure it's not legal) and I'm really into the idea of making terrain and stuff, so look out for some printable things I come up with in photoshop to wrap around cardboard to make quick and easy terrain. (Is there a way to share pictures/files on here?)

Other than that I just wanted to say it's nice to meet you all, please don't flame me too hard for being a noob, and I look forward to chatting to you all!

(other info:
age - 29
location - Norfolk, UK
prior army - space marines, then chaos marines (nurgle, from the first codex chaos, many moons ago..)
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow fallen ones...   Greetings fellow fallen ones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 00:45

Hey Kips and welcome to the forum.

It's always good to see old players return to the fray and especially to the Dark Eldar and our forum. Vets see the game and hobby in a different light, not necessarily better but different. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with for your army and terrain and yes you can share pictures here.

Regards to your cool question, in game you can't jump out midway through a vehicles move but you could jump out with your warriors first while the Raiders rams into a tank with its shock prow after going over a unit of troops with its chain snares. Like you say, very appealing.

Smile

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow fallen ones...   Greetings fellow fallen ones... I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22 2011, 14:35

Welcome

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow fallen ones...   Greetings fellow fallen ones... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23 2011, 18:03

Noob questions and silly ideas are more than welcome here Neil, I am sure that you will enjoy The Dark City.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings fellow fallen ones...   Greetings fellow fallen ones... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings fellow fallen ones...
Page 1 of 1