THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Super, Super Heavies

Go down 
+4
CptMetal
Sigmaril
Count Adhemar
mrmagoo
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mrmagoo
Sybarite
mrmagoo

Super, Super Heavies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Super, Super Heavies   Super, Super Heavies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29 2015, 14:00

Dang, Why didnt I think about that. They are both artifacts of cruelty. You cant take both the Archangel of Pain and the Armour of Misery.
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Super, Super Heavies   Super, Super Heavies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29 2015, 14:50

Unless you take an Haemonculus and an Archon. Or two HQ anyway. Throw in a self made third one for the grotesquerie and you're good to go. I got a self made one under "Kabals of the dark city" and "Tainted Reborn". It's a way to kit bash one fast.

Sybarite
mrmagoo

PostSubject: Re: Super, Super Heavies   Super, Super Heavies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29 2015, 15:11

Thanks all for the responses, I actually decided to just trim all extras, Archangel, Night Shields and after doing that I actually had enough points to fit in a Razorwing.

Leaving now for the tourney.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Super, Super Heavies   Super, Super Heavies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29 2015, 16:18

Let us know how it goes!
Back to top Go down
mrmagoo
Sybarite
mrmagoo

PostSubject: Re: Super, Super Heavies   Super, Super Heavies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30 2015, 05:57

Well it went Great. 26 People showed up and I Placed 3rd and got Best Painted

They setup all the armies and everyone got to Vote on their Favorite and supposidly I got 21 of the 26 Votes.
Quick Game Overviews.

Game 1 Win 1010 Points
This was against 3 Knights 2 Stormravens full of scouts and 1 librarian summoning deamons.

The SormRaven with the Librarian didnt show up till turn 4 so that helped. The highlight to this game was the 1 Squad of trueborn that litterly took out all 3 Knights. Turn 1 Deepstrike, Kills knight 1, Knight 2 Charges the raider they were in because he jinked the shots. The raider blew and the squad got out into a set of ruins in the middle of the board. They then positioned on the knight and killed number 2. Number 3 Charged the squad as with an insane amount of luck actually killed it in overwatch. Rolled a 6 to hit, 5 to pen, he failed his save. Rolled a 6 to get explodes result, then rolled a 6 for 3 more wounds. GO TRUEBORN. Bikes also played a big roll as they took 4 Maelstrom objectives during the game flying back and forth.

Game 2 Tie
Necrons Destroyer cult (3 Squads of Destroyers), Tomb Spider, 6 Wraiths, A large group that had 3 Characters and 10 Lychguard, 2 Squads of immortal, 2 10 man squads of warriors, 1 Squad of bikes.

This one was screwy as all he deployed was the spider that was hidden and his deathstar unit which I hit with 4 Direct missle hits with my Razorwing causeing 44 wounds and he only lost 2 wounds on his lord and 1 Lynch Guard. Plus all the other Fire I put into it. They had a lot of special rules, Reroll failed 1 of re-animation protocals and his lord was a 2+ save with a 4+ reroll + Will be back.

This one was a straight up draw. It was kill points so he won that but I got maelstrom. With his null deployment I just got 2 Rounds of next to nothing. Oh well.

Game 3 TAU
4 Riptides, 6 Broadsides, 3 Skyrays, Commander, Etheral, 2 Kroot squads

I got turn one and both the Incubi and Grotesgues shot across the board and landed right in front of 2 Riptides. Rest of my army split. All three venoms, plus the guys inside plus the Disintegrator ravager took out 1 squad of Broadsides and the Etheral.

His first turn really hurt. Killed the Incubi raider and 3 of them, Killed the Grotesque raider and 2 of them Caused all 3 Ravagers to Jink, Turn 2 My Trueborn Deepstruck behind 2 Sky rays and lived throught the fire, unfortunatly the Razorwing died to interceptor. Caused 2 Skyrays to jink, Bikes were able to charge 1 riptide, win combat riptide roll 11 on leadership and in turn gets run down by jetbikes. Grotesque charged another riptide with a 10 inch Charge and the haemunculi causes 4 Wounds 1 = Instant death. Told him to take the instant death first and he rolls a 1. Another dead riptide. Turn 3 Saw a ravager down and another riptide. Turn 4 all the Broadsides were down and another riptide. In the end all he had was 1 Squad of Kroot and his commander.
Back to top Go down
flakmonkey
Sybarite
flakmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Super, Super Heavies   Super, Super Heavies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30 2015, 06:36

Great result, and not a scorpion in sight !
What was the full listthat you ended up running?

"Whereas the duty of the Imperial Commander is either to seize or defend territory, the Dark Eldar make war only to steal. If, as a by-product of this, the are able to indulge their vile passion for murder, torture and other decadent acts, then they will joyfully do so, but this is not their primary goal"
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Super, Super Heavies   Super, Super Heavies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30 2015, 08:52

Congratulations!

Sybarite
mrmagoo

PostSubject: Re: Super, Super Heavies   Super, Super Heavies - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30 2015, 13:43

Thanks

Here is the list I used.

HQ
Archon - WWP, huskblade, Blaster, Armor of Misery
Heamonculi - Flesh Guantlets

Elites
Grotesques - (2x Grotesque, Aberation w\ScissorHands) - Raider Lance

INcubi - (3x Incubi, Klavix) - Raider w\Lance

Trueborn (5x Trueborn 4x w\Blasters) - Raider w\Lance

Troops
Warriors - (5x Warriors 1x W\Blaster) - Venom w\extra Splinter Cannon

Fast Attack
Razorwing - 2 Lances - SplinterCannon

Scourge - (5x Scourge 4x w\Haywire Blasters)

Reavers (6x Reavers 2x w\Cluster Caltrops)

Heavy Support
Ravager - 3x Disintegrators

Ravager - 3x Lances

Ravager - 3x Lances
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super, Super Heavies   Super, Super Heavies - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Super, Super Heavies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2