THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Looking for Colour Suggestions/ help

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flakmonkey
Sybarite
flakmonkey

Looking for Colour Suggestions/ help Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Colour Suggestions/ help   Looking for Colour Suggestions/ help I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01 2015, 05:52

Hey all,

I'm on a semi-large repainting binge, and I recently started on my Eldar. Gone is the silly craftworldy purple, now all is dirty metal, just like my Dark Eldar, which are like my renegades and heretics which are like my CSM.

So my question is- What colour do I do the visor thing? I quite like the wraithbone contrast of the head itself. I was thinking yellow as its my go-to colour.

I've gotten some great painting advice before, so I appreciate the input.

Cheers

Old Knight -
[img]Looking for Colour Suggestions/ help Photo_10[/img]

New Knight -
[img]Looking for Colour Suggestions/ help 20150910[/img]
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Colour Suggestions/ help   Looking for Colour Suggestions/ help I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01 2015, 07:46

I actually liked the old colour better, but that's just several thousand points of iron Warriors talking. XD

Sybarite
flakmonkey

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Colour Suggestions/ help   Looking for Colour Suggestions/ help I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01 2015, 08:29

What can really compare to dirty and scratched metal and hazard stripes? I love the Iron Warrior scheme, and once I started applying it to all my other armies I haven't been able to stop.

"Whereas the duty of the Imperial Commander is either to seize or defend territory, the Dark Eldar make war only to steal. If, as a by-product of this, the are able to indulge their vile passion for murder, torture and other decadent acts, then they will joyfully do so, but this is not their primary goal"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Colour Suggestions/ help   Looking for Colour Suggestions/ help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for Colour Suggestions/ help
Page 1 of 1