THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**

Go down 
+15
ligolski
Jimsolo
Lord_Alino
Tengu
Squidmaster
Saintspirit
Darkgreen Pirate
koshi482
Gobsmakked
barenone
Devilish
Evil Space Elves
Nico
Mr_Pink
Archon Claus
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Archon Claus
The Baddest Santa
Archon Claus

Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13 2016, 04:48

I shall still take the opportunity to whip DGP the next time we pass in the Warp, however, in the meantime we have movement on the gift front.  And what lovely movement it is, too - some outstanding Grots from Mr. Pink for DGP, and a fantastic Talos for Mr. Pink from an anonymous fleshcrafter!  Not to mention, two fine pieces of correspondence.

And PICS, glorious PICS!!!  Thank you, gentlemen.

Our Raid is slowly edging towards the grand finale.  With just twelve participants, all wily vets to boot, I had hopes that it would be a smoothish affair this year but at the moment, we still have four outstanding.  Two were mailed late, and the mail systems in general seem to be possessed by Greater Daemons of Stupidity this year, so there remains good hope that both of these will not only arrive still, but will do soon in the not-so-distant future.

And one of them, I wish we had a drone camera in place when it is opened!  Oh, yes indeed.

[EDIT] BOOM! Dropped already
cheers That leaves just three.

The final two gifts were also late getting mailed, but their whereabouts are less certain and all we can do is wait, sadly.  If, by month end, nothing has exploded in their vicinities, the Aid Committee will swiftly swing into  action.  Until then, I can only apologize to my fellow Archons for the delays.

Last edited by Archon Claus on Wed Jan 13 2016, 05:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13 2016, 05:23

I shall help purchase a gift for my victim that isn't receiving his gift on time because of issues with the mail (I think)
Back to top Go down
Archon Claus
The Baddest Santa
Archon Claus

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13 2016, 06:40

Lord_Alino wrote:
I shall help purchase a gift for my victim that isn't receiving his gift on time because of issues with the mail (I think)

Let's give it some more time and see how it pans out. Thank you very much for the offer, though.

Wulfvin

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13 2016, 15:48

Mr_Pink,
I am looking at getting some Grots soon-ish and I am curious what models/bits you used to make those gift-grots. Minotaurs as the base?

Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13 2016, 16:38

Sorry to lag on posting, but Dark Green Pirate really came through with the most awesome gift!

The parts to build Tthe Ultimate Dark Eldar Battle Tank MKII!
Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 5 FB_IMG_1452289605191

If you don't listen to Splintermind you have no idea why in the hell this is so awesome! It will feature in episode 20 next month Razz

Oh, and there was a Death Jester in the bottom of the box Cool

A really thoughtful and wonderful gift, thanks again DGP.

-Brian

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13 2016, 19:03

Ha-ha, that looks excellent, and freakin' hilarious! I hope you paint it to match the Mk. I Very Happy

I can't quite make out what he wrote about the tank(?), any chance of a close-up?

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13 2016, 19:05

Gobsmakked wrote:

Ha-ha, that looks excellent, and freakin' hilarious!  I hope you paint it to match the Mk. I Very Happy

I can't quite make out what he wrote about the tank(?), any chance of a close-up?

Listen to episode 20....you'll hear it.

My Dark Eldar Project Log
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14 2016, 01:18

Archon Claus wrote:
Lord_Alino wrote:

Let's give it some more time and see how it pans out.  Thank you very much for the offer, though.

A ************** is ready if the gift doesn't get there.
Back to top Go down
Archon Claus
The Baddest Santa
Archon Claus

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25 2016, 19:39

I am still waiting to hear about the delivery of the final three gifts, unfortunately. If there is no movement by the end of this week, I will be asking the Aid Committee to step up. Hopefully, it won't come to that, but it has been a strange year ......

Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26 2016, 00:36

I'm slightly annoyed. If I sent it to the wrong address though then I'll make sure my giftee gets the best thing a 16 year old can buy (-incoming conversions-)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06 2016, 20:32

It may be a bit late to ask but just want to make sure because I haven't heard anything. Has anybody not gotten a gift yet?
Back to top Go down
Devilish
Kabalite Warrior
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2016, 12:37

I haven't, but Archon Claus has informed me that it's being taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Devilish
Kabalite Warrior
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10 2016, 17:46

Finally it arrived!

Sadly not the original one, but neverless a pleasant suprise.

Inside I found: an Archon, a Haemonculus, a pack of wracks and a box of Incubi.

Awesome!

Thanks Taffy_10 for the gift!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12 2016, 07:38

I suddenly feel as if the gift I sent was really meh o.o Don't break all the resin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5