THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**

Go down 
+15
ligolski
Jimsolo
Lord_Alino
Tengu
Squidmaster
Saintspirit
Darkgreen Pirate
koshi482
Gobsmakked
barenone
Devilish
Evil Space Elves
Nico
Mr_Pink
Archon Claus
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Darkgreen Pirate
Sybarite
Darkgreen Pirate

Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15 2015, 11:28

Archon Claus wrote:

Although it seems rather trivial set against world events of the past 24 hours, just a quick reminder that today is the deadline to sign up for this year's Santa Raid.

With respect, its not trivial at all. Its even more important. If the world were only filled with more of the spirit of giving strangers around the world something they would appreciate, these events would cease to happen. santa

Tengu
Wych
Tengu

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15 2015, 21:39

Thats a very good observation.

(Havent heard back from our Archon yet)
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16 2015, 08:09

I'm like so excited I can barely sleep. I can't wait to see what I need to do for a gift >.<
Back to top Go down
Taffy10
Hellion
Taffy10

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16 2015, 09:00

I know this is closed but would like to part of the aid committee, I don't care for the actual receiving of a gift (the gf would kill me and believe me she is armed with fleshbane) but would like to help out if someone doesn't receive

Its all about the pleasure of watching your opponents prized asset crumble to dust..... The look on their face is priceless lol!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Pink
Kabalite Warrior
Mr_Pink

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16 2015, 19:46

Lord_Alino wrote:
I'm like so excited I can barely sleep. I can't wait to see what I need to do for a gift >.<

+1

I'm very much excited by the possibility of converting something horrific for my victim >Smile

Back to top Go down
http://modernsynthesist.blogspot.ca/
Archon Claus
The Baddest Santa
Archon Claus

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16 2015, 20:50

Taffy10 wrote:
I know this is closed but would like to part of the aid committee, I don't care for the actual receiving of a gift (the gf would kill me and believe me she is armed with fleshbane) but would like to help out if someone doesn't receive

Thank you very much for the kind offer, Taffy10.

I will have the list of victims ready to send out later tonight.  You can all spend the rest of the day sharpening your [hobby] knives.

Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16 2015, 21:33

Can I send a carton of elfnog to my victim that just gases their room and kills them? If not I understand...

Wait. I'll send these cartons to the naughty santas Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Darkgreen Pirate
Sybarite
Darkgreen Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16 2015, 23:23

Lord_Alino wrote:
Can I send a carton of elfnog to my victim that just gases their room and kills them? If not I understand...

Wait. I'll send these cartons to the naughty santas Twisted Evil

Now Im super motivated to build cartons of elfnog. Made with real elf!

Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17 2015, 04:54

I think I'ma paint until I get my victim
Back to top Go down
Archon Claus
The Baddest Santa
Archon Claus

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17 2015, 09:20

All victims have been assigned and everyone should have received an e-mail regarding their assignment. Please let me know if you have not.

Two victims, who shall remain anonymous - for now Very Happy - forgot to send in their preferences in all the excitement! Reminders have been sent, so watch for those, as well.

MOAR Ëlfnogg, ja!

ligolski

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17 2015, 23:32

My evil kin work at an amazingly efficient pace due to the pain benefits that I offer them. A package has been sent to my victim!

Archon Atersol of the Kabal of the Ebbing Sun
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17 2015, 23:39

ligolski wrote:
My evil kin work at an amazingly efficient pace due to the pain benefits that I offer them. A package has been sent to my victim!

Whoa, that's amazing. **grabs elf whip**

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18 2015, 08:55

Mine is halfway there. (Woah!)
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18 2015, 10:02

ligolski wrote:

Good lord man.

On my front, primary component has been ordered, and should be with me in a few days. Then a little work, and it should be out within a couple of weeks.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18 2015, 13:14

Principal component ordered.
Back to top Go down
Archon Claus
The Baddest Santa
Archon Claus

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19 2015, 15:49

ligolski wrote:

That has to be a new, intergalactic record. First Blood to Ligs!

Darkgreen Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 23 2015, 16:08

my slavethings are scouring the webways and barterports for the last of my victims doom, er, gift. it shall be enroute by the end of the month.

Mwuhahaha! I mean Merry Christmas, I always get those two mixed up.Twisted Evil

ligolski
Wych
ligolski

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2015, 00:09

My target shall be receiving his package today or tomorrow!

Archon Atersol of the Kabal of the Ebbing Sun
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2015, 02:08

My gift isn't even going out until Wednesday. One of my delivery jetbikes must of broken down.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2015, 02:19

Sigh. The principal component for my grand design hasn't even shipped yet. The tracking number the ebay seller gave me (I presume he bought his postage online) says he hasn't even delivered it to the post office yet. Ugh.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2015, 03:30

My spies have reported that Jim is doing a Warlord Class Battle Titan. DE themed of course so like, dead bodies hanging out of windows and openings and hellions flying around it.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 24 2015, 05:39

Damn, I can't conceal anything from anyone. Clearly, though, I shouldn't have ordered from Mandelbaum.
Back to top Go down
Devilish
Kabalite Warrior
Devilish

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2015, 00:29

I've got a concept in mind and parts for the gift. Just need time to make it.

On top of that the postalservice has been on strike since last friday. Hopefully it won't delay delivery too much.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2015, 03:41

I just got my gift and I just gotta say... wow. I'm so happy. Thanks so much Ligs. (For those of you that are interested, I got Drazhar, 5 incubi, and a thing of glue. I can post a pic if you want but I'm probably just going to do that after I get them put together and painted)

This is the most amazing thing I think I've ever received as a gift from anybody. I had a little heart attack of joy when I saw it.
Back to top Go down
Jimsolo
Dracon
Jimsolo

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25 2015, 05:39

Devilish wrote:
I've got a concept in mind and parts for the gift. Just need time to make it.

On top of that the postalservice has been on strike since last friday. Hopefully it won't delay delivery too much.

You had me terrified until I saw your country. (They can do that there?)

My shipment from eBay the Maelstrom only got sent to the post office TODAY, so I won't get it until Saturday at the earliest. (USPS running on Friday, anyone know?) I paid for the stuff Saturday, so this is pretty frustrating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**   Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015  **signups closed** - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Santa's Secret Space Raid - 2015 **signups closed**
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next