THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Slaanesh's Sky Serpents

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Slaanesh
Hellion
Slaanesh

Slaanesh's Sky Serpents  Empty
PostSubject: Slaanesh's Sky Serpents    Slaanesh's Sky Serpents  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06 2015, 16:26

So using the the updated Eldar Corsair army I've themed my Eldar Pirate fleet as Duke Sliscus' Sky Serpents.

To kick it off we have the man of the hour Wink
Slaanesh's Sky Serpents  Image20
Slaanesh's Sky Serpents  Image22

I created him with a bunch of random parts from my bitzbox. The Duke will be a counts as Corsair Prince for the army so every Corsair has access to Combat Drugs. Tell me what you think Smile I'll be posting more soon.
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

PostSubject: Re: Slaanesh's Sky Serpents    Slaanesh's Sky Serpents  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06 2015, 20:13

I like him, very cool stuff so far, looking forward to more. I especially like the cloak and banner. The highlighting on the scales works really well. If you want any pointers for pushing him a little further I would suggest some edge highlights on the blue armour bits to make them really stand out. Just on places where the light would hit add a very small line and it will really make the blue on the armour pop.

Really looking forward to seeing more of your corsair band. I like where this is going already Smile

SC jocolor

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Slaanesh's Sky Serpents    Slaanesh's Sky Serpents  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08 2015, 01:51

I'm loving thos model, he's nice.
Back to top Go down
Slaanesh
Hellion
Slaanesh

PostSubject: Re: Slaanesh's Sky Serpents    Slaanesh's Sky Serpents  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08 2015, 06:34

Thanks guys, I also have this guy: I think he would also make a good Duke, I painted him a while ago.

Slaanesh's Sky Serpents  Image23
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Slaanesh's Sky Serpents    Slaanesh's Sky Serpents  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08 2015, 12:34

I'm loving the cape! Very nice. A shame Duke was removed
Back to top Go down
Slaanesh
Hellion
Slaanesh

PostSubject: Re: Slaanesh's Sky Serpents    Slaanesh's Sky Serpents  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14 2015, 07:36

Thanks guys! I'm not sure which model to use as the Duke, although I'm kinda leaning more towards the leopard print one lol also I started on some transports for the infantry (yes I know it's a raider, but I'm doing it in the hopes no one cares I use it as the Duke's chariot')

I did some freehand on the sail.

Slaanesh's Sky Serpents  Image24

They still have a long way to go, but I'm hoping to get them done fairly soon.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Slaanesh's Sky Serpents    Slaanesh's Sky Serpents  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14 2015, 08:31

I have a dream to one day be that good at painting. (How do you do the crevaces in the raider?)
Back to top Go down
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

PostSubject: Re: Slaanesh's Sky Serpents    Slaanesh's Sky Serpents  I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14 2015, 10:11

I like the first one better, I may bee wrong but the eyes seem out of place with the second one.

Kabalite Warrior
MarcoAvrelis

PostSubject: Re: Slaanesh's Sky Serpents    Slaanesh's Sky Serpents  I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04 2016, 22:27

Slaanesh wrote:
Thanks guys, I also have this guy: I think he would also make a good Duke, I painted him a while ago.

Slaanesh's Sky Serpents  Image23

I really love the combination of Purple and Jaguar, with a touch of gold. (But then again, I tend to wear purple shirts with a fake-jaguar skin west at parties.)

PostSubject: Re: Slaanesh's Sky Serpents    Slaanesh's Sky Serpents  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slaanesh's Sky Serpents
Page 1 of 1