THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Kabal of the Frozen Heart

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chakuu
Slave
Chakuu

The Kabal of the Frozen Heart Empty
PostSubject: The Kabal of the Frozen Heart   The Kabal of the Frozen Heart I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08 2016, 23:45

So I've been meaning to put these up for quite a while now but never got around to getting pictures of them until today.  Please note that I don't have a camera so they are taking from my cell phone so the quality is probably really poor.

The idea behind the army is that the Kabal of the Frozen Heart pulls warriors from all of the different Kabals and gangs in the Dark City.  The only linking factor that they are working for the Frozen Heart is the blue helmets or gems.  This is mainly cause I haven't nailed down a color scheme yet.

My whole collection.  Starting from the back left we have one Ravager w/ Darklances, Raider, 6 Reavers w/ cluster caltrops x2, 4 Venoms w/ extra cannons, 5 haywire scourges, Razorwing Jet Fighter, a NIB Razorwing Jet Fighter.

Next row from left to right.  Autarch with Banshee Mask, 5 Dire Avengers, Non finished Succubus, Archon, 10 Kabalite Warriors w/ 2 blasters, 10 wytchs.

The Kabal of the Frozen Heart 20160208_115211_zpsxbl7fgqf

Next two photos are the allied Kabal warriors (Kabal of the Jaded Dagger) split into two five man teams.

The Kabal of the Frozen Heart 20160208_115834_zpsqqivwn4t
The Kabal of the Frozen Heart 20160208_115928_zps5uowwzcg

The Scourge gang The Bloodied Wings

The Kabal of the Frozen Heart 20160208_120126_zpsaa4abdse

The Venoms borrowed from the Kabal of the Jaded Dagger

The Kabal of the Frozen Heart 20160208_120255_zpsm1pnskzw

Last edited by Chakuu on Tue Feb 09 2016, 02:57; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hydranixx
Wych
hydranixx

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Frozen Heart   The Kabal of the Frozen Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09 2016, 02:30

I particularly like your scourges.

The red and orange combination is really appealing, and the little blue masks give just enough additional colour and detail to make the models really stick out.

+1
Back to top Go down
macknight
Hellion
macknight

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Frozen Heart   The Kabal of the Frozen Heart I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09 2016, 18:58

You should paint the clear canopy frames, all clear looks off, perhaps base the flying bases as well. Looks promising.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of the Frozen Heart   The Kabal of the Frozen Heart I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Kabal of the Frozen Heart
Page 1 of 1