THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Imperial Space Marine...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WhysoSully
Kabalite Warrior
WhysoSully

Imperial Space Marine... Empty
PostSubject: Imperial Space Marine...   Imperial Space Marine... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2016, 07:10

If you havent seen it, GW's homage to the past, The Imperial Space Marine:

Imperial Space Marine... XfPtTCj

Welcome the new unit auto include in every single SM list.

If only I had any motivation to play non xenos...
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Space Marine...   Imperial Space Marine... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2016, 10:56

Yay! A free model with S5 AP2 Instant Death ranged weaponry. Cos those poor Space Marines need all the help they can get!
Back to top Go down
WhysoSully
Kabalite Warrior
WhysoSully

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Space Marine...   Imperial Space Marine... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2016, 11:28

Going to need an FAQ it looks like they forgot to add precision strike.  Obvious typo. lol!
Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Space Marine...   Imperial Space Marine... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2016, 12:47

Count Adhemar wrote:
Yay! A free model with S5 AP2 Instant Death ranged weaponry. Cos those poor Space Marines need all the help they can get!

Ah, but its not free. You have to replace another Space Marine with it. Granted, its still a free s5 AP2 Instant Death gun.......

Its not like this is going to be a common feature in the future. Its a one-off that very few people will actually have.
Back to top Go down
http://www.escelionfilms.com
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Space Marine...   Imperial Space Marine... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14 2016, 15:24

Squidmaster wrote:
Count Adhemar wrote:

Ah, but its not free. You have to replace another Space Marine with it. Granted, its still a free s5 AP2 Instant Death gun.......

Its not like this is going to be a common feature in the future. Its a one-off that very few people will actually have.

I guarantee it will appear in every top tournament list that uses any Space Marine element.
Back to top Go down
Rokuro
Wych
Rokuro

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Space Marine...   Imperial Space Marine... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16 2016, 12:58

I'm not going get that model, but now I have a practical reason to convert something for my Marines again.
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Space Marine...   Imperial Space Marine... I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16 2016, 15:25

I think I have the original metal version somewhere. Might dig it out...and eBay it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Imperial Space Marine...   Imperial Space Marine... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Imperial Space Marine...
Page 1 of 1