THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

750p Corsair list vs SM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Garion
Kabalite Warrior
Garion

750p Corsair list vs SM Empty
PostSubject: 750p Corsair list vs SM   750p Corsair list vs SM I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17 2016, 13:13

Hi!
I will play my first game with the Corsairs next weekend against vanilla SM or SW

It will be a small game to test lists out, with the following restrictions: CAD only, 1 HQ, 2-3 troops, up to 2 units chosen from  elites and/or fast attacks in any combinations, 0 heavy supports, no flyers or LOW

The list I came up with is:

CAD

- Corsair Prince, cloud dancer, shadow field, void sabre @135
- 6 Cloud Dancer, 1 Felarch, 3 scatter laser @160

- 6 Reaver, jetpacks, 2 flamers,  3 brace of pistols, 1 Felarch with ccw and power weapon (lance) @120

- 2 Wasp Walkers, double scatter laser @140

- 2 Hornets, double pulse lasers, kinetic shroud @190

== 745p

For the Prince and it's special trait I'm currently leaning toward reaper of the outer dark (rampage/rage) or survivor of endless darkness (IWND / FnP5+ for the Prince). For the last 5p I will probably get a splinter cannon for one of the bikes

The vanilla player will probably bunker himself in a 3+ cover ruin thanks to his thunderfire cannon Techmarine

Any c&c is really welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
http://apaintingchaos.blogspot.it
Garion
Kabalite Warrior
Garion

750p Corsair list vs SM Empty
PostSubject: Re: 750p Corsair list vs SM   750p Corsair list vs SM I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18 2016, 19:06

So... Smile

I've made a little change in the list because it was pointed out to me that the Cloud Dancers are not the best unit of be in CC with the Prince:

CAD

- Corsair Prince, jetpack, shadow field, void sabre, reaper of the outer dark @125
- 5 Reaver, jetpacks, 2 flamers, 3 brace of pistols, 1 Felharch with CCW and POW (lance), rage @120

- 6 Cloud Dancer, 4 scatter laser @160

- 2 Wasp Walkers, double scatter laser @140

- 2 Hornets, double pulse lasers, kinetic shroud @190

== 735p

With the last 15 points I can get another standard Reaver to get more bodies around the Prince or upgrade one biker to a Felarch with splinter cannon (for the last 5 points)

I'm currently leaning toward the Reaver option to protect the Prince more

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://apaintingchaos.blogspot.it

750p Corsair list vs SM
Page 1 of 1