THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Corsair army concept

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hekatrixxy
Kabalite Warrior
hekatrixxy

Corsair army concept Empty
PostSubject: Corsair army concept   Corsair army concept I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2016, 07:02

Corsairs Army Concept

Succubus was part of wych cult in comorroagh. She favoured speed above all else and she and her followers put on regular death races for the amusement of the crowds. As she gained reputation and fame she grew jealous of the cult's lead succubus and staged a coup to take control of the cult. A hard fought battle was waged under the amused eyes of the spectators of the arena, but she narrowly escaped with her life and a few of her strongest followers. In shame they fled comorroagh.

The remaining few formed together and turned to a life of piracy to survive real space. Over time the shame of their loss, combined with rampant drug use turned into a constant hatred of all other life. However their numbers were dwindling and they realised that they couldn't survive on their own and so sought out the allegiance other exiled Eldar kin.

After a number of raids with varying corsair groups one wealthy young baron came to stand out from the rest. He favoured high speed warfare much as she did, but was also backed up by a large flotilla of skimmers, grav tanks and flyers that he had stolen over the years. Exactly what she needed not just to survive but regain her fame and glory. The baron pretended to be enticed by the promise of wonderful elixirs and poisons in exchange for his partnership, but in his heart he plotted for the ultimate downfall of the succubus. He knew of the prowess of the wych cults of comorroagh and desired to control some for himself.

An alliance was formed and combined raids on real space began...

Based on this fluff here is my idea of an army structure:

Succubus on jetbike (drug prince)

[ hate bringers coterie]
Syren on jetbike (drug baron)
Bloodbrides on jetbikes (drug felarch cloud dancers)
Wyches on jetbikes (cloud dancers)
Wyches with jetpacks (drug malevolents)

[ skyburners coterie]
Baron on jetbike
Baron bodyguard (cloud dancers)
Hornets
Nightwings
Warp hunters

I have an 1850 list and various smaller point lists using the same theme which I will post in the army lists section later. I really like the bike/fast skimmer feel of the army along with the rage/drug crazed wyches trying to regain their former glory.

What do people think?
Back to top Go down
BetrayTheWorld
Trueborn

PostSubject: Re: Corsair army concept   Corsair army concept I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2016, 22:20

Cool theme! To comment on the list itself, I'd have to see actual numbers of models and unit costs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
hekatrixxy
Kabalite Warrior
hekatrixxy

PostSubject: Re: Corsair army concept   Corsair army concept I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30 2016, 07:25

BetrayTheWorld wrote:
Cool theme! To comment on the list itself, I'd have to see actual numbers of models and unit costs. Very Happy

Here you go: Army list post
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corsair army concept   Corsair army concept I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Corsair army concept
Page 1 of 1