THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Corsair army questions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Void Prince
Hellion
Void Prince

Corsair army questions Empty
PostSubject: Corsair army questions   Corsair army questions I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04 2016, 15:35

First post, so here goes. A couple of questions for your observations and comments. Apologies if these have been asked before I am still learning my way around the site.

Corsair Prince can take the “Seeker of Forbidden Pleasures” option. In doing so he gains the Corsair combat drugs special rule.

I am clear on the rules as they apply to units of infantry/jetbikes/jetpacks etc. What I am not 100% sure of is if this also applies to the Baron i.e if joined to an appropriate unit and the Void Dreamer?

My second question concerns the upgrade options for a troops Felarch. The Felarch may exchange its lasblaster for a choice of up to two listed items. Can he however already have taken the general option of swooping the lasblaster  (prior to his upgrade) for combat weapon and brace of pistols? Thereby allowing him, for instance ,just to take a venom blade? If not then he seems restricted to having to buy a pistol from the two (not exactly wonderful) options given so as he can at least try to shoot something.

Thoughts appreciated thanks.
Back to top Go down

Corsair army questions
Page 1 of 1