THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2016, 03:03

Character Sheets Will be kept updated here by yours truly. Also, feel free to discuss things out of rp here if you wish.

Korazell - Dracon
Spoiler:

Cavash - Poison Expert
Spoiler:

Zerg - Support Trueborn
Spoiler:

Haridar - Heavy Weapons Trueborn of the Russian Variant
Spoiler:

Last edited by Lord_Alino on Sat Aug 06 2016, 03:12; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2016, 11:01

Pretty excited, honestly. I've had an RP itch for a while but not enough time for anything like Pathfinder.

Also, Kora, that is some awesome backstory for the Dracon... it is making me wonder how far I can push Ahzriva until she snaps Razz That's not my goal, though. You point to something to murder with Venom Blades and it will die.

I am so looking forward to this.

Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2016, 21:40

XD Well thank you for the kind words. I actually re-wrote the ending a few times. Being Grim-dark has a fine line before it becomes audacious...she will take very little proding to "snap" and more than a bit of failure before she dirties her hands to make an example of you. However, I am super excited to a rp with some of my favorite people!

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2016, 21:46

You're welcome. I thought it was a nice show of character progression to how she became a psychotic, cannibalistic Dracon. I will try not to prod her too much as long as she proves as good a leader as the whispers about her state. Just point at what you want to be shivved with envenomed blades and I will shiv it!

Quote :
I am super excited to a rp with some of my favorite people!
I am pretty fantastic, aren't I? Razz

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2016, 21:50

It was good Korazell.... Pretty good.... I could do better though, obviously. So don't think you're better than me just because of a few small compliments!
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2016, 21:56

That's weird...I usually roll out of bed, push allllll of my bit*ches off me, set aside my massive fortune, put on my slippers made from the skin of my enemies and say, after taking a deep breath, "Man, It's good being better than Alino." so I must have not done too well on that one...hmmm....

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2016, 22:00

Usually when I get out of bed I sit up, grab some darts from the Manitarum Brand Ash Tray that holds the ashes of my Manitarum Brand Cigars and throw the Manitarum Brand darts at my picture of you that's up on the wall muttering either, "Hit the heart!" or "Right Between The Eyes!" Don't ask why I have a picture of you on my wall or how I got one. It took some work.
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2016, 22:09

....As long as it's on the wall and not in a drawer. I'd have some serious concerns if it wasn't publically displayed.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2016, 22:14

There are other copies in my desk. I hang them up once the one that's currently up has been destroyed.
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2016, 22:15

I'm okay with this.

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2016, 22:21

I mean, I hate to disagree with the GM, but I'm on Kora's side. It is good being better than Alino Razz

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2016, 22:28

You wish you were better than me. Mother Malys tells me every night after reading me a bedtime story that I'm the best.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20 2016, 22:36

Well, some kids are eye-broccoli and their parents tell them they are handsome...

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21 2016, 00:47

The best at being the worst, true!

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21 2016, 02:35

I'll kill you Double D Korazell, who I'll never look at the same again.
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21 2016, 03:41

...Oh good god did Curst explain this joke!? DAMNIT, CURST.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21 2016, 04:22

I've uh..... hmm.... uh... I got nothin... so... uh... Bye!
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21 2016, 23:49

You kids get off my porch.

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21 2016, 23:57

Lady Malys wrote:

Get your porch off my kids!

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 00:16

Cavash wrote:
Lady Malys wrote:

Get your porch off my kids!

Porch your kids off my get!
Back to top Go down
zergavas
Kabalite Warrior
zergavas

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 20:59

Hehe Dubble D.... xD

Our skimmers are armored with wet cardboard, our men are wrapped in tissue paper armor and most of our ICs and special characters live in abject terror at the thought of a Str 6 weapon that can insta-kill them, We are the Dark Eldar Fear us!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 21:02

Careful Zerg, Kora's got a Strength DD weapon
Back to top Go down
zergavas
Kabalite Warrior
zergavas

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 21:04

Hehe oh i know Wink would hate to have them pointed at me xD
Huh she´s crew leader ey? "Ranged will now form up the vanguard!" xD

Our skimmers are armored with wet cardboard, our men are wrapped in tissue paper armor and most of our ICs and special characters live in abject terror at the thought of a Str 6 weapon that can insta-kill them, We are the Dark Eldar Fear us!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 21:05

Oh? How do you know that Zerg? Got a few secrets of your own?
Back to top Go down
zergavas
Kabalite Warrior
zergavas

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 21:07

Oh i have alot of secrets... "Im a barbie girl, in a barbie world"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next