THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 21:08

Is that what you sing in the shower or did you overhear your dracon singing that in the shower?
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 21:10

We're going to be one depraved and unhappy family

Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
zergavas
Kabalite Warrior
zergavas

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 21:10

Oh i overheard you singing that while wearing your mother's gown Wink But no worries i wont tell anyone... This line was encrypted right?

Our skimmers are armored with wet cardboard, our men are wrapped in tissue paper armor and most of our ICs and special characters live in abject terror at the thought of a Str 6 weapon that can insta-kill them, We are the Dark Eldar Fear us!
Back to top Go down
zergavas
Kabalite Warrior
zergavas

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 21:11

Wait a minute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I joined before Cavash?! Im the senior member here! Very Happy

Our skimmers are armored with wet cardboard, our men are wrapped in tissue paper armor and most of our ICs and special characters live in abject terror at the thought of a Str 6 weapon that can insta-kill them, We are the Dark Eldar Fear us!
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 21:11

Eh? OH YOU MEAN WHILE I WAS PLAYING DRESS UP WITH MOTHER MALYS!
Back to top Go down
zergavas
Kabalite Warrior
zergavas

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 21:13

"With" All i know is that the Lady was in Cavash´s castle at the time...

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 21:15

You mean Korazell? Because at that time Mother Malys and I were playing dress up and having a tea party.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 21:17

I feel like I am somehow being implicated in crossdressing or kidnapping.

I resent the kidnapping allegation.

Crossdressing is a rich British pastime.

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22 2016, 22:57

There wasn't too much to go off of with it being the first post, so I kept mine short Smile

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2016, 02:08

...What on earth.

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2016, 06:08

Korazell wrote:
...What on earth.

What on the Dark City.** There, corrected it for ya. Do I get a pat on the back for a good job?
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23 2016, 11:27

Lord_Alino wrote:
Korazell wrote:
...What on earth.

What on the Dark City.** There, corrected it for ya. Do I get a pat on the back for a good job?

Pat with an agoniser, maybe.

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27 2016, 15:37

Zerg wrote:
He's after it! My coat! If I die here he won't get this coat! I'll make sure of it!
Challenge accepted! Wink

Also Zerg wrote:
Although . . . It would be worth it to mess around with that creep.
You cant deliberately agonise yourself with toxins, have venom dripping from your teeth and hold contempt for tube-born these days without being called a creep. Pah, the state of Commorragh these days!

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27 2016, 17:18

XD

Where's Haridar been? Has anybody heard from him lately?
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27 2016, 17:30

I have not. It might be time to gather the shardnets...

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29 2016, 14:52

Will Cavash survive long enough to get his coat? Will Kora hold up with the idiots or will she snap? How long before somebody takes up notice of Zerg's coat? And will Haridar tell the others about what he sees? Find out on the next episode of Dark City Z!
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29 2016, 16:39

Quote :
Will Cavash survive long enough to get his coat?
I certainly hope so!

Quote :
Will Kora hold up with the idiots or will she snap?
Snap! Very Happy

Quote :
How long before somebody takes up notice of Zerg's coat?
I have already taken notice...

Quote :
And will Haridar tell the others about what he sees?
If he manages to take his focus from his cannon, maybe.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29 2016, 21:31

I just had a vile vision of Haridar's trueborn in a bikini, seductively linking the tip of the splinter cannon while winking into a camera. And then he accidentally fired the cannon into his skull.
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30 2016, 01:12

...Alino, we really need to talk about you and your surpressed feelings~

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05 2016, 15:31

You're just jealous because I'm too good for you.

Also - peoples of the RP - I'm rewarding you all with 2 points to spend on skills since it's the beginning of the month. Granted - we didn't get much done, I thought it'd be a nice little boost.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05 2016, 16:28

Woderful! Can I have them both on Close Combat please?

Back to top Go down
zergavas
Kabalite Warrior
zergavas

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05 2016, 19:17

How do i apply points again?

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05 2016, 20:57

Can I cash those points into my "Pull a shredder out of no where" skill? Currently it's at 9.

If not, I'd like to put the two points into strength and close combat.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06 2016, 00:14

NO KORA! BAD KORA!

As for everybody else, Zerg particular - Pick a skill under 10 you want to throw them in. (You can put them both in a skill above 10 to increase it) And now, applying stuff for Korazoom and Radish.
Back to top Go down
zergavas
Kabalite Warrior
zergavas

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06 2016, 00:19

Is shooting a skill? If so id put mine there

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next