THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06 2016, 03:11

Ranged combat, so alright.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09 2016, 12:59

Really want to be hacking up those bugs.

Although I do have a revised goal of looting a piece of Harlequin gear at some point. So between that and the coat I am doomed Razz

Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09 2016, 15:33

I have a feeling you'll go back to the kabal and the archon will be like, "Eh, when'd you go to the Spacemart to buy all that?"
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09 2016, 15:48

I have a bit of an issue with acquiring junk in real life. It might leak into my character

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13 2016, 11:47

I'll give Haridar till the end of the day before I update the rp.
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18 2016, 19:59

So uh, I guess I'm giving you guys another week to post since nobody has yet.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18 2016, 20:36

I am on holiday. Havent been on a computer yet, only on phone. Plus, it is only Thursday so far.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26 2016, 02:47

I'm gonna update tomorrow or Saturday if anybody else besides just Haridar can get a post up.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31 2016, 12:14

Back properly now. Will get my post sorted.

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12 2016, 14:18

Hello? I'd like to know if the bugs are going to kill me or if I have been saved by the Dracon's rational approach to combat. Smile

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12 2016, 21:59

YA DEAD.

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12 2016, 22:12

Oh... well... i guess I should have told you guys I went to the market and purchased It Will Not Die last weekend.

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12 2016, 23:08

Oh...well...that is solid. I'm going to use you as a shield.

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13 2016, 00:14

I did not think this through

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13 2016, 19:40

My catty Dark Eldar-ness turns your benefits to detriments and only in my favor! AHA!

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13 2016, 20:09

You wait until I die. I will go out with a bang, and you're practically hugging me.

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13 2016, 20:21

That's fine, technically behind behind you gives me a cover save.

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13 2016, 21:52

Until I detonate and shards of envenomed DEldar fly everywhere. 5+ coversave that causes a 2+ poisoned hit on the savee Razz

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28 2016, 11:00

Deadline for posts is this Friday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions   Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infiltration Character Sheets & Out of Character Discussions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3