THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

30k & 40k Sisters of Silence and Custodes Rules

Go down 
+5
Massaen
Marrath
fisheyes
Squidmaster
CurstAlchemist
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

30k & 40k Sisters of Silence and Custodes Rules - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 30k & 40k Sisters of Silence and Custodes Rules   30k & 40k Sisters of Silence and Custodes Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25 2016, 03:52

I do think it is interesting that the 30k rules (in the White Dwarf) allow you to take a unit of Custodes as your HQ so that you can field them in your 30k games in an Allied Detachment.
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: 30k & 40k Sisters of Silence and Custodes Rules   30k & 40k Sisters of Silence and Custodes Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25 2016, 05:45

The 30k rules have no option to take the banner at all right now - oversight? nope - expect the full army list to allow it... Inferno is due shortly anyway - the WD is a stop gap set of rules hence the HQ reference and note
Back to top Go down
http://objectivesecured.com.au/
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: 30k & 40k Sisters of Silence and Custodes Rules   30k & 40k Sisters of Silence and Custodes Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25 2016, 05:58

Obviously that is the case, with the release of the Grav-Tank I'm expecting to see a fleshed out Custodes list in Inferno with more wargear, HQ choices (I expect the banner will be tied into an HQ and will be similar to the Legion Herald Consul in concept), the Grav-Tank, and probably the Grav-Rhino. I wouldn't be surprised to see they can also take Spartans as transports.

We also have artwork (that has been out a while not images of) for Legio Custode Tactical Dreadnought Armor, Contemptor Dreadnoughts and Jetbikes but I expect more options to come out later down the line such as the Siege of Terra.

Also given the lore on the Leviathan Pattern Dreadnought I wouldn't be surprised to see them included in the Custode's armory.
Back to top Go down
CurstAlchemist
Wych
CurstAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: 30k & 40k Sisters of Silence and Custodes Rules   30k & 40k Sisters of Silence and Custodes Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28 2016, 18:12

The rules for 40k have been updated to include formations, just go to the original link.
Back to top Go down
amorrowlyday
Hekatrix
amorrowlyday

PostSubject: Re: 30k & 40k Sisters of Silence and Custodes Rules   30k & 40k Sisters of Silence and Custodes Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28 2016, 19:19

Holy crap. Seriously tho. Only one of 2 things can be true about this: Either these already existed and we need to be patient, which I doubt, or these were turned out in under a week. Either way this is exciting.
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: 30k & 40k Sisters of Silence and Custodes Rules   30k & 40k Sisters of Silence and Custodes Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29 2016, 10:10

To bad the detachments are rubbish - the only good thing being you can now use these units battleforged
Back to top Go down
http://objectivesecured.com.au/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30k & 40k Sisters of Silence and Custodes Rules   30k & 40k Sisters of Silence and Custodes Rules - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

30k & 40k Sisters of Silence and Custodes Rules
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2