THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Bladed Lotus & Co. (1500 & 2000)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anggul
Sybarite
Anggul

Kabal of the Bladed Lotus & Co.  (1500 & 2000) Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Bladed Lotus & Co. (1500 & 2000)   Kabal of the Bladed Lotus & Co.  (1500 & 2000) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27 2011, 15:29

I've changed my mind on my main list more times than I can remember, but here's it's latest iteration. I liked the idea of a mix of factions going raiding under the 'unification' (if I dare use that word for Dark Eldar) of an Archon and his dudes.

HQ:
Archon: huskblade, soul trap, combat drugs, shadow field, phantasm grenade launcher: 170pts

Haemonculus: liquefier gun, shattershard: 75pts

Elites:
Incubi (Cool: 176pts <The coincidence in smiley amuses me.
Raider: flickerfield: 70pts

Troops:
Wracks (9): liquefier gun: 100pts

Kabalite warriors (10): blaster, dark lance, sybarite, venom blade: 145pts

Wyches (10): 2x wych weapons (not sure whether to go for nets or gauntlets yet, just depends on whether I need more defence or more killy), hekatrix, agoniser, haywire grenades: 170pts

Fast attack:
Reavers (6): 2x heat lances: 156pts

Heavy support:
Ravager: flickerfield: 115pts

Ravager: flickerfield: 115pts

1502pts (If anyone wants me to get below 1500 I can drop the venom blade on the sybarite)

For 2000pts I add:
Klaivex: demiklaives, onslaught: 72pts (Mainly because I love them and he allows the Incubi to go from killing most things to killing pretty much anything. I know it makes the unit in that one raider ridiculously expensive but ah well =P)

Mandrakes (9): 135pts (Purely because they're awesome, shadow-beings ftw.)

Scourges (5): 2x haywire blaster: 130pts

Voidraven bomber: flickerfield: 155pts

With the last couple of points I'm thinking of sticking a shock prow on the wrack's raider.
Comments? Criticisms? What do people see as the optimum squad size for Incubi? Should I just go for blaster or dark lance for the warriors instead of both?

"Oh how awful, did he at least die painlessly? To shreds you say? Well, how's his Dracon holding up? To shreds you say? Very well then... Sad, sad, terrible gruesome news about my colleague Archon Mhu'bhutu." - 'The Feather', Dracon of the Bladed Lotus
Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Bladed Lotus & Co. (1500 & 2000)
Page 1 of 1