THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Cronos/Talos CC

Go down 
+2
Marrath
Tactical Salad
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Tactical Salad
Hellion
Tactical Salad

Cronos/Talos CC Empty
PostSubject: Cronos/Talos CC   Cronos/Talos CC I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16 2016, 00:38

Am I right in understanding that Cronos don't have Close Combat Weapons?? I dunno but this sounds extremely weird, considering they have two arms that look like they could dish out some hurt.

But anyway, what does that mean rules-wise? If a Cronos gets charged, it just can't do anything but die?
Back to top Go down
Marrath
Wych
Marrath

Cronos/Talos CC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cronos/Talos CC   Cronos/Talos CC I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16 2016, 01:16

Luckily, you are wrong. If i remember correctly both have 2 close combat weapons, and are treated as such.
And especially the Talos with one CC weapon replaced by Ichor Injector shreds face in close combat.

amorrowlyday
Hekatrix
amorrowlyday

Cronos/Talos CC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cronos/Talos CC   Cronos/Talos CC I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16 2016, 03:32

No they are absolutely correct. The title is wrong, Talos have 2 cc's base. cronos tho only comes stock with the spirit syphon.

Anyway to answer your question: per their stat-line they have 3 attacks base. If you don't have any CCW's you count as having 1. core rules.
Back to top Go down
Tactical Salad
Hellion
Tactical Salad

Cronos/Talos CC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cronos/Talos CC   Cronos/Talos CC I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16 2016, 09:02

amorrowlyday wrote:
No they are absolutely correct. The title is wrong, Talos have 2 cc's base. cronos tho only comes stock with the spirit syphon.

Anyway to answer your question: per their stat-line they have 3 attacks base. If you don't have any CCW's you count as having 1. core rules.

Where does it say anything about 3 base attacks on the Cronos? I seem to be missing something :/
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

Cronos/Talos CC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cronos/Talos CC   Cronos/Talos CC I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16 2016, 09:19

On the profile of the Cronos. It has 3 Attacks.

Tactical Salad
Hellion
Tactical Salad

Cronos/Talos CC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cronos/Talos CC   Cronos/Talos CC I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16 2016, 12:40

Count Adhemar wrote:
On the profile of the Cronos. It has 3 Attacks.

Ah, right you are, I see it now.
Makes me wonder though, is there any particular reason why the wargear doesn't state that a Cronos has a CCW?
Back to top Go down
Korona
Kabalite Warrior
Korona

Cronos/Talos CC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cronos/Talos CC   Cronos/Talos CC I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17 2016, 01:51

Units without a CCW listed are assumed to have a basic one:

Quote :
No Specified Melee Weapon
If a model is not specifically stated as having a weapon with the Melee type, it is treated as being armed with a single close combat weapon.

Which is nothing to sneeze at for an MC like the Chronos.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

Cronos/Talos CC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cronos/Talos CC   Cronos/Talos CC I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17 2016, 15:42

The thing is like S5 or some BS. Not that great, although I have no quams with forgoing that attack to make a Smash instead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cronos/Talos CC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cronos/Talos CC   Cronos/Talos CC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cronos/Talos CC
Page 1 of 1