THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Talos/Cronos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niurvindol
Hellion
Niurvindol

Talos/Cronos Empty
PostSubject: Talos/Cronos   Talos/Cronos I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2022, 03:41

Soncw I’ve been playing I’ve really been rotating around the HQ options, raiders, and troop choices with some splash of fast attack, elites, or a Ravager for some surgical moves.

Now im looking at possibly leaning into some cronos(maybe even some talos) for the heavy support and ways to spend cp turn to turn the ants not lightning fast reflexes.

I see a lot of lists running them in 3s.
Is that necessary, and if so, why.

Any insight helps out, thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

Talos/Cronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talos/Cronos   Talos/Cronos I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29 2022, 21:34

Sorry, thats a little hard to understand.

I believe your asking why people run Talos and Cronos in units of 3?

There are multiple reasons to use large squads, always to maximize buffs or to overload in one profile.

Buffs that you would maximize are generally Torturers Craft (reroll all wounds in Combat), or Never Stationary (to jump a unit of Cronos over a wall, shoot, then fall back behind the wall out of Line of Sight).

People may bring large units of Talos because you can only take 3 units max, and with units of 3 you are able to fit 9 into your list.

It is also sometimes nice to string your units out, to try to block movement or try to get in range of a Haemonculus healing buff.

Please note that Cronos/Talos are Coven units, and cannot use Lightning Fast Reactions (-1 to hit) as a result.

Niurvindol likes this post

Back to top Go down

Talos/Cronos
Page 1 of 1