THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazarus
Hellion
Lazarus

Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help! Empty
PostSubject: Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help!   Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11 2011, 19:24

Hey guys,
After seeing an awesome Dark Eldar City fight army on ebay I was wondering how do people build those awesome scenic flying bases, where it looks like a reaver is dodging a ruin or something along those lines. I've looked extensively on the web to find a tutorial but for the life of me I can't.
So could anyone help me?
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help!   Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11 2011, 19:58

Aren't they mostly made out of various GW building sprues? Usually when I see scenic flight bases in city ruins they're made out of the various City of Death Imperial Sector bits.

Maybe if you could provide a specific picture that boggles you we could backtrack the method.
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help!   Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11 2011, 20:09

Well... I have one, but in Polish.

If pictures would be enough, then here you go
http://thenode.pl/artykuly/modelarstwo/47-modelowaniepodstawek1-zniszczonemiasto
Back to top Go down
Cailos
Kabalite Warrior
Cailos

PostSubject: Re: Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help!   Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11 2011, 20:32

Local_Ork wrote:
Well... I have one, but in Polish.

If pictures would be enough, then here you go
http://thenode.pl/artykuly/modelarstwo/47-modelowaniepodstawek1-zniszczonemiasto

Damn you Local and your polish website I can't read any of it. lol!
Back to top Go down
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

PostSubject: Re: Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help!   Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11 2011, 20:48

Languages are good thing to know. I know Polish, English, German, Russian (those last two not so good actually, but still can understand stuff) and how to say [censored] in few more...

我的氣墊船充滿了鱔魚 !
Back to top Go down
Cailos
Kabalite Warrior
Cailos

PostSubject: Re: Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help!   Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11 2011, 20:56

Local_Ork wrote:
Languages are good thing to know. I know Polish, English, German, Russian (those last two not so good actually, but still can understand stuff) and how to say [censored] in few more...

我的氣墊船充滿了鱔魚 !

Well you got we with that one but I have never been good with any language other than English. (and not well sometimes lol)
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help!   Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11 2011, 21:03

Google Translate Link of above page
Back to top Go down
Cailos
Kabalite Warrior
Cailos

PostSubject: Re: Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help!   Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11 2011, 21:07

Thor665 wrote:
Google Translate Link of above page
You are a real Dark Eldar

You know that?

*checks to make sure that there isn't knife at his back*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help!   Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scenic Flying Bases, Need Help!
Page 1 of 1