THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

3 Razorwing Jetfighter Wing

Go down 
+7
Seshiru
amorrowlyday
Count Adhemar
RedRegicide
Logan Frost
Jimsolo
BizarreShowbiz
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hen Tai, the tentacle guy
Sybarite
Hen Tai, the tentacle guy

3 Razorwing Jetfighter Wing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Razorwing Jetfighter Wing   3 Razorwing Jetfighter Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08 2017, 18:32

I love the jetfighter! It might not be the best unit we have, and it's usefullness is situational and all that. The thing is: my opponents are scared turdless of it. All of the players at my club are now wasting points in intercepting vehicles or gear, and are snapfiring in the air in stead of firing at my other units. It basicly functions as a shield for the rest of my army. Having more than one, seems like a waist of points, though.

Last edited by Hen Tai, the tentacle guy on Sun Jan 08 2017, 18:42; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Writing error and adendum)
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: 3 Razorwing Jetfighter Wing   3 Razorwing Jetfighter Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08 2017, 20:02

Well I am planning to try out scalpel squadron, corpsethief and blackheart plus some sprinkle of CAD for objsec or second scalpel to better get the VP and get some poison on the table... null deploy and outflank Talos while blackheart provides reach and AT. Perhaps not a strong list but thats what I like about the meta. So many options that you can do whatever you want as TAC is impossible to achieve. :-)
Back to top Go down
Ynneadwraith
Twisted
Ynneadwraith

PostSubject: Re: 3 Razorwing Jetfighter Wing   3 Razorwing Jetfighter Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08 2017, 20:29

What's your plan for the Scalpel Squadron?

I've thought that they'd pair quite nicely with a Grotesquerie/Corpsethief/Dark Artisan providing pesky distractions to allow them to proceed up the field unopposed. Just make sure to point out that your two deep-striking vehicles put out 12 poison shots and a Fleshbane shot that makes his dudes explode each Wink

Actually, this is a Razorwing thread! Slightly off-topic :S

Check out may pan-Eldar projects Smile Exodites, Corsairs, Craftworld, True Kin, Croneworld (soon) and one Shadowseer!: http://www.thedarkcity.net/t14405-corsairs-exodites-craftworlders-and-hopefully-kabalites-soon
Back to top Go down
aurynn
Incubi

PostSubject: Re: 3 Razorwing Jetfighter Wing   3 Razorwing Jetfighter Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08 2017, 21:13

Null deploy ofc. Deploy objectives to the side of the board and outflanking Talos will make the enemy either clustered in the center to receive rockets and if not, the Talos will have better position to reach objectives or start picking up units for VP in CC. Its a fun list but it can counter some of the current cheese. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Razorwing Jetfighter Wing   3 Razorwing Jetfighter Wing - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Razorwing Jetfighter Wing
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2