THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Dual Razorwing, or Razorwing and Void Raven?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Panic_Puppet
Wych

Dual Razorwing, or Razorwing and Void Raven? Empty
PostSubject: Dual Razorwing, or Razorwing and Void Raven?   Dual Razorwing, or Razorwing and Void Raven? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04 2013, 19:53

As the title says. I'm definitely fielding 1 ravager and 1 razorwing in my 1500 point list, and I have a second flier to build. Problem is, I can't seem to decide whether to rock a second razorwing or throw in a void raven. The raven gives a pair of S9 lances and a singularly vicious one-shot mine, but I'm wondering whether the 4 missiles will be better more often.
Back to top Go down
Lay_Ayanesha
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Dual Razorwing, or Razorwing and Void Raven?   Dual Razorwing, or Razorwing and Void Raven? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04 2013, 20:26

Well, it depends on your personal gaming area. Against which are armies are you playing and which problems do you encounter during the battle?
If your enemies field large numbers of infantry and ground vehicle, take the razorwing. But if you encounter a lot of flyers take the Void Raven, because the bomber is the better AA fighter (because we can't use missiles in Aircombat).
Back to top Go down
Deyfluff
Kabalite Warrior
Deyfluff

PostSubject: Re: Dual Razorwing, or Razorwing and Void Raven?   Dual Razorwing, or Razorwing and Void Raven? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04 2013, 23:10

Personally I believe that Dark Eldar already have enough AI so the Voidraven is a better option. That being said, the times I have used it its gotten shot down very quickly.
Back to top Go down
DominicJ
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Dual Razorwing, or Razorwing and Void Raven?   Dual Razorwing, or Razorwing and Void Raven? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05 2013, 09:16

Dual Razor was my plan, lances and stock missiles
Back to top Go down
Seshiru
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Dual Razorwing, or Razorwing and Void Raven?   Dual Razorwing, or Razorwing and Void Raven? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05 2013, 15:33

I'd still say putting lances on a razorwing is a waste of time, Jack of all trades master of none
Back to top Go down
DominicJ
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Dual Razorwing, or Razorwing and Void Raven?   Dual Razorwing, or Razorwing and Void Raven? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05 2013, 15:40

But I consider the missile "enough" anti infantry without the dizzies.
But its an open question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dual Razorwing, or Razorwing and Void Raven?   Dual Razorwing, or Razorwing and Void Raven? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dual Razorwing, or Razorwing and Void Raven?
Page 1 of 1